Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katsung47

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated Empty
PostSubject: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated   George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:03 pm

By Dog Gone on 07/25/2013

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero.     

News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when someone gets credit for something they did not do.

Rehder’s name appears on the accident report as the responding officer; social media shows his connection to Zimmerman.
http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/george-zimmermans-heroic-car-crash-rescue-appears-to-be-a-fraud/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated   George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 pm

So what Dick Tater (spring's bff) had the NSA pull the officer's phone metadata and leaked them to newsball.com??? I really hope that IS what happened because that would be a good example of what probably already occurs a hundred times a day with this regime. Zimmerman's own parents said in their Barbara Walters interview he doesn't have a cell phone and they can't call him at the moment for fear he'd be tracked.

Quote :
 BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero.     

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated   George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 pm

...the federal government is initiating a program designed to “nudge” Americans toward particular behaviors. The “Behavioral Insights Team” to be formed would work with the White House, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Agriculture, among others. "

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/30/Obama-nudge-squad

Where I'm from this is referred to as the Ministry of Propaganda.
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated   George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:03 pm

on my local (dallas) news radio this morning (aug 1) on i believe was WBAP (local am station), i heard that george zimmerman, yes that guy, was pulled over for speeding in town and got off with a warning. just thought it was interesting.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated   George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Yeah that, r3m0, and he was carrying a  . . . SHUDDER . . . handgun in his glove box and the media was/is making all kinds of comments about that. What they don't mention is that he has every right by law to conceal carry, the cop who pulled him over was aware of the gun, and George Z was only charged with speeding. His gun was not confiscated. Of course you don't and you won't hear about that part on the six o'clock news.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated   George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Good thing he was in Texas and not somewhere like Taxachussetts or Illinois. They'd have put him on a plane to gitmo.

Funny how there's a pretty striking inverse relationship between state income tax and gun laws. I think it was last year the 66% increase in Illinois' personal income tax took effect. It was at the same time they were trying to ban concealed carry altogether.

researcher wrote:
Yeah that, r3m0, and he was carrying a  . . . SHUDDER . . . handgun in his glove box and the media was/is making all kinds of comments about that. What they don't mention is that he has every right by law to conceal carry, the cop who pulled him over was aware of the gun, and George Z was only charged with speeding. His gun was not confiscated. Of course you don't and you won't hear about that part on the six o'clock news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated   George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1