Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucifer's DNA a video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sixminks

sixminks

Lucifer's DNA a video Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer's DNA a video   Lucifer's DNA a video I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 pm

This is very informative and deep.  I watched it once but couldn't read fast enough so I have to watch it again and use "pause".  Hope to have a discussion about this with the members. 

Sixminks, I embedded the video for you. [R]

https://youtu.be/Cb4xYMErn7I

Last edited by researcher on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's DNA a video   Lucifer's DNA a video I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Someone in the comments mentioned MH and DF on the post I saw this on yesterday.(another forum)The music vid clips are simply showing that even back then we were being infiltrated w/ little (yet huge) messages.Funny to me was that b/f seeing this vid on the other site yesterday I had that Archie's song in my head.Hadn't thought of it in years.Took a long time to get that bubble gum song outa my brain.
I thought this was an amazing vid as well SM, and yes, deep.It all seems to be boiling down to DNA at so many levels in ways we could never have imagined even a year ago... it is mind boggling ~
For those who like to wade into the very deep waters and are not easily offended check out Zen Garcia on blogtalk.Regardless of any doctrinal issues one might have the man exemplifies the fruit of the Spirit and knows ancient history...study to show yourself approved etc.John Baptist's radio shows(tribulation-now) have been rather good lately as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's DNA a video   Lucifer's DNA a video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucifer's DNA a video
Page 1 of 1