Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL! Empty
PostSubject: NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL!   NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Use discernment......

NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL!
August 4, 2013
NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL! Roswell_daily_record_july_8th_1947

First of all the primary proof for me in the UFO phenomenon was when I saw a craft myself off course!. Second is the cuneiform tablets discovered by Sitchin which not only proved that we ourselves is actually from outer-space, but that our creators are in fact the reason for all religion. Third is Roswell and it`s in my opinion, one of the top UFO-related event ever in the world. Because the Roswell incident of 1947 has proven to be definitive in validating the UFO phenomenon and only seem to grow.

It all started in 1947 in Roswell New Mexico. And gained new fuel in London 1995 where businessman Ray Santilli caused what became arguably the biggest controversy in the entire history of UFO research when he launched his ‘Alien Autopsy’ film across the front pages of magazines and via the TV screen in over 20 different countries. By far the most popular TV documentary made at the time was the Fox Network’s ‘Alien Autopsy – Fact or Fiction ?’ which has often been repeated on numerous cable and satellite stations. NowDiscovery Science “The Worlds Strangest – UFO Stories” found out that it was in fact real. It has never been proven fake at any time. Investigation was made of the room in the film and it was all authentic. The watch, the operation table, the phone etc.

Quote :
One Scientist writes: I would like to present some personal observations on the “Santilli Alien Dissection Film”. Specifically the “Debris” footage portion of the film that shows the two tables with the “Panels” on the table on the right and the I-beams on the table on the left. These observations are based on the Fox video “Alien Autopsy Fact or Fiction” and several framed grabbed images from ” Roswell Footage LTD” video. These comments were initially offered up for discussion in the CompuServe Encounters Forum, section 15-MUFON.

The “Santilli Film” is either a scripted fictional film or film documentation of a real event. In my mind the film exists as both a very elaborate hoax and a real event. Some of my observations are based on the assumption that the “debris” are real and some are based on the assumption that the film was hoaxed. As of the writing of this presentation the “Santilli Film” has not been conclusively proved a fake or a real event.
NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL! Roswell-crash-recovered-items

One another very important thing, study is the body as best you can. Note the being’s mouth is open and the charred right leg. Also look closer at the autopsy footage. Notice the same body with an open mouth and a charred right leg. Next, from the autopsy, notice the anatomical differences. The being has exactly 6 fingers and 6 toes on each hand and foot.

Now watch this video of crash debris from Roswell. Notice the telepathic flight control board has exactly 6 grooves for the left and right hands of the being who also has 6 fingers on each hand.

So? Yes it is an authentic autopsy of an Extraterrestrial humanoid from another planet. Just as we 

Original Alien Autopsy

MORE About Jesse A Marcel
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL!   NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:04 pm

GROUNDZERO wrote:
This is evidence, but is still not "proof".

I have to concur. The autopsy video has been around for a long long time as well as all of the other graphics. I didn't learn anything new from the text parts either. I'm glad that ColonelZ cautioned to use discernment. UP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL!   NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW PROOF – ROSWELL WAS REAL!
Page 1 of 1