Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roswell NM Pi x 33

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Above my name Buster on my galaxy map is the number totaling 33 and my name was written over Pi Scl. 33 is the latitude of Roswell NM and Pi x 33 =103.67 the longitude of Roswell NM. 
The location of Roswell New Mexico is one of the few places on earth where the longitude divided by the latitude is almost exactly the mathematical constant Pi. In fact, just north of Roswell proper there is a "line" on the map where the longitude divided by the latitude is exactly 3.141592. This line on the map of New Mexico where the longitude divided by the latitude equalling pi occurs ALSO corresponds to the location of the the legendary "three crash sites" of the Roswell event of 1947.
Roswell NM Pi x 33 Dm33-2
Back to top Go down
leopmeroz

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 6:57 am

Done, would you be so kind as to explain the mathematics behind your statement that Roswell is one of the few places on earth where the longitude divided by the latitude is almost exactly the mathematical PI?

If Longitude/Latitude=3.14159, then this can be shown as Longitude=3.14159 x Latitude.  If we plug into Latitude any number greater than zero and less or equal to 57.2958, we get an infinite number of longitude points which range from a number  greater than zero, to numbers less or equal to 180 degrees.

If we take advantage of the various combinations of the N,S,E,W designation of coordinates, we can easily plot the points generated from the above equation on any earth map, whether it is viewed in a 2- dimensional, or spherical layout.  Thus rather than there being few points which meet your criteria, there are an infinite number.  

If I have misunderstood your statement, please clarify.
Back to top Go down

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:16 am

I didn't do the math, it came from one of David Flynn's web pages.
Here's the link:
Roswell NM

study
Back to top Go down
leopmeroz

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 7:28 am

Perhaps Researcher can provide an insightful answer to my question.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:56 am

leopmeroz wrote:
Perhaps Researcher can provide an insightful answer to my question.

Sorry but no can do. Way over my pay grade.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
leopmeroz

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:32 am

If you can recover Hilary's lost emails (Sieg heil), surely you can help out here with ninth grade algebra.  Just because the sun rises earlier in Mississippi than it does in San Diego, does not mean that there is no hope for you.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:33 am

Well allow me to spell it out for you leopmeroz . . .

(1) I was never that great at algebra
(2) Just because I moderate this forum doesn't mean I have some inside information on what D. Flynn said or wrote. His Cydonia book went way over my head in a lot of places.
(3) I had nothing to do with Hitlery's lost emails nor the finding of them.
(4) I find your implications insulting.
(5) Pull a stunt like that again and you'll be out of here in a flash! And that's a fact Jack.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Sorry the link didn't work. Here it is outright.

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/new.html
Back to top Go down
leopmeroz

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Thank you for your response.  I am walking away from this one, but if you think it is in the best interest of this forum to delete my permissions, then that is your right and privilege.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roswell NM Pi x 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roswell NM Pi x 33   Roswell NM Pi x 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roswell NM Pi x 33
Page 1 of 1