Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight (16 Aug) on The Hagmann Report: Yoda, An Insider’s Insider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tonight (16 Aug) on The Hagmann Report: Yoda, An Insider’s Insider Empty
PostSubject: Tonight (16 Aug) on The Hagmann Report: Yoda, An Insider’s Insider   Tonight (16 Aug) on The Hagmann Report: Yoda, An Insider’s Insider I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:40 am

Folks, y’all gotta hear this one! First hour Hagmann goes through the Egyptian problems with a BIG focus on the muslim brotherhood, bam-bams Cairo speech, the killing of 130,000 Coptic Christians, and even worse the muslim brotherhood in Amerika coming soon to a town near you. He really gets on a soap box and nails it big on this islam in Amerika problem and bam-bams and the CIA's involvement in it all, and they are both up past the whites of their eyes in it too. Second half of hour one is an interview with Rose Page from New Zealand and she fills us in on what is happening down there and there is a lot to be reported on in NZ I might add.

Second hour is an interview with Yoda. No, not that cute little Star Wars Yoda but Yoda of http://www.magnifiedview.com/ fame. An insiders insider.

Since I’m still listening to this one as I type I don’t know what is coming in hour three but by all means DO listen to hour one.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/08/17/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Quote :
Tonight on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report: An insider’s insider

Friday, August 16, 2013:  Tune in the The Hagmann & Hagmann Report tonight as Doug Hagmann “flies solo,” as Joe is taking the night off. Our guest for the second hour is truly an “insider’s insider.”  “Yoda”  Is the “pen-name” of a founding member of the Magnified View, a website dedicated to providing  helpful  strategies  on how to survive and thrive in these uncertain, intimidating times.  Yoda works closely with U.S. and allied intelligence, military and law enforcement agencies and consulting counter-terrorist subjects. For his safety, his identity will remain undisclosed.
We’ll be talking about what’s really behind the travel warning as well as the threat that closed more than 20 embassies across the world. We’ll discuss what’s really happening, why it is happening, what will probably happen and how we are all directly and indirectly impacted.  Yoda will provide information that  will help you personalize a plan to survive in these dangerous times by sharing what you need to know. Visit Yoda’s web site, accessible via this link:  http://www.magnifiedview.com/
Back to top Go down

Tonight (16 Aug) on The Hagmann Report: Yoda, An Insider’s Insider
Page 1 of 1