Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAS WASHINGTON, D.C., BECOME A CRIMINAL ENTITY?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HAS WASHINGTON, D.C., BECOME A CRIMINAL ENTITY? Empty
PostSubject: HAS WASHINGTON, D.C., BECOME A CRIMINAL ENTITY?   HAS WASHINGTON, D.C., BECOME A CRIMINAL ENTITY? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:33 am

HAS WASHINGTON, D.C., BECOME A CRIMINAL ENTITY? Dc-crime-shame-the-devil_2

Chuck Baldwin Aug 22, 2013

I recently read a column by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts that was so good I wish I had written it. First, a little bit about Roberts. This is from his official web site: “Dr. Roberts has held academic appointments at Virginia Tech, Tulane University, University of New Mexico, Stanford University where he was Senior Research Fellow in the Hoover Institution, George Mason University where he had a joint appointment as professor of economics and professor of business administration, and Georgetown University where he held the William E. Simon Chair in Political Economy in the Center for Strategic and International Studies."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1