Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleep Paralysis Entity Caught on Video?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sleep Paralysis Entity Caught on Video? Empty
PostSubject: Sleep Paralysis Entity Caught on Video?   Sleep Paralysis Entity Caught on Video? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:49 am

Published about 19 hours ago by Cris Putnam

Sleep Paralysis Entity Caught on Video? Samuel

I am not a video expert but I do see upward movement of something after the .30 second mark in this video. While it seems largely transparent I see a round shape rise upward as the experiencer describes. I am interested in hearing your opinions as well. Here is the You tube description:

Quote :
Published on Jul 3, 2014

Hi. So I have captured on video what I believe to be the ghost or entity I saw during my sleep paralysis. I saw a dark, shadow ghost or entity during my sleep paralysis so I decided to set up my video camera during the night and see if I could capture the ghost on video. I’d be very interested to hear other peoples experiences with sleep paralysis and this dark shadow ghost. Please contact me or leave a comment.

http://www.supernaturalworldview.com/2014/07/07/sleep-paralysis-entity-caught-on-video/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1