Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
fishesnloaves

Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions...   Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Disgusting.  I cannot fathom the depth of hypocrisy this represents.  Then again, the deceived continue to be deceived...the evil continue to be evil...they will all be dealt with accordingly.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions...   Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm

These people are absolutely insane.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions...   Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:22 pm

I pray that all Iowans will go door to door and knock asking if they know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and show them the Roman road quotes to be saved, then show them these disgusting quotes above and tell them how important life is. This is our only hope, door to door knocking and asking and sharing the hope we have in believing Jesus Christ as savior. So I just reviewed my Romans road card and got a few dozen to have and give out , and knock the old door again , I should never have stopped , but now I shall and have started again. I did this for Ron Paul votes. Now I understand it is never a political solution but a spiritual solution. So Pray for me , my safety as I go door to door and for success. I hope you join me.
Back to top Go down
andrejic89

PostSubject: Re: Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions...   Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:08 pm

So question is who is really their "Lord"?

Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions... Icon_sad Like we already didn't know...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions...   Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, and thank you GOD for abortions...
Page 1 of 1