Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions Empty
PostSubject: Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions   Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/planned-parenthood-officially-endorses-sex-selective-abortions.html

Paul Bois
Truth Revolt
June 18th, 2014
The debate on whether or not Planned Parenthood officially approves of sex-selective abortions can now safely be considered settled. Aside from a few undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood operatives greenlighting sex-selective abortions, labeling the practice as an official platform of the abortion conglomerate has proven difficult until now.
In a letter to California lawmakers obtained by LifeSiteNews, Planned Parenthood explicitly states the following:
Amendments to oppose special restrictions on abortion are intended to create barriers on women from seeking safe, legal abortions. Restrictions like mandated waiting periods, sex selection abortion bans, required ultrasounds, or those that apply only to abortion providers, facilities or drugs do not improve or protect women’s health, they simply limit access to reproductive healthcare.
The letter finishes by warning California lawmakers that if they vote for any “anti-choice measures,” such as sex-selective abortions, they will be given a low-rating on their “PPAC Legislative Scorecard,” which will be distributed to the organization’s membership.
Related posts:
Planned parenthood’s cecile Richards: Women need abortions for Valentine’s day
Planned Parenthood’s New Annual Report: We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds
Planned Parenthood’s ‘Truth Tour’ Does Not Mention the 332,278 Abortions It Performed in 2009
Planned Parenthood Suing to Perform Webcam Abortions
Planned Parenthood Got $349.6 Million in Tax Dollars, Performed 324,008 Abortions, Paid Its President $385,163
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions   Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 pm

PP endorses all abortions, from what I can tell.  Eugenicist Margaret Sanger would be proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions   Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Everyday, we become more like Communist China because of our godless practices, and China becomes more like we used to be because of the rise of the church.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions   Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Kitiara wrote:
PP endorses all abortions, from what I can tell.  Eugenicist Margaret Sanger would be proud.

Uhhhh . . . . (sound of big breath being sucked in), but, but, Margaret Sanger is one of Hillary Clintons most admired hero's. She said so herself! What could be so bad?

Planned Parenthood Officially Endorses Sex-Selective Abortions Sarcas10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Av6D6Cs8SY

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1