Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRAPHIC VIDEO about SYRIA to get a feel for what is to come to this country

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GRAPHIC VIDEO about SYRIA to get a feel for what is to come to this country Empty
PostSubject: GRAPHIC VIDEO about SYRIA to get a feel for what is to come to this country   GRAPHIC VIDEO about SYRIA to get a feel for what is to come to this country I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:16 pm

One should read the article and then watch the GRAPHIC VIDEO about SYRIA to get a feel for what is to come to this country..... and then prepare in all mannors for it!!!

Pray HE comes before this all goes sour... I am very concerned with the Nukes on the loose and who will use them possibly in this country. I am very concerned when a servant in the white house has control over things like this that others had or should have authority over.

Could mean a split in the ranks of the military or the illegal domestic ones have been given too much... either way it is evil that comes this way for us and all our world civilians!

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/lessons-in-urban-warfare-people-will-die-in-huge-numbers_09072013

Lessons In Urban Warfare: “People Will Die In Huge Numbers”
Selco
September 7th, 2013
SHTF School
Comments (299)
Read by 26,061 people
Back to top Go down

GRAPHIC VIDEO about SYRIA to get a feel for what is to come to this country
Page 1 of 1