Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  Empty
PostSubject: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 am

2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT! WE HAVE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND WE SHALL RIDE!

Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 9-Sep-2013 01:20:06

2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC. WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT! WE HAVE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND WE SHALL RIDE!

Permit Denied to 2 Million Bikers to DC on 9.11.13

Posted by Eilana Caswell - Nat. Secretary on September 6, 2013 at 5:22pm

from their facebook page:

FINAL DETAILS FROM THE NATIONAL "2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC" TEAM:

Washington DC has DENIED our permit for a no-stop ride through Washington DC. We find this regretful for the residents and businesses of that great city, and humbly offer our apologies. What could have been a one or two hour ride through will now likely be an all day event. We will be obeying all laws. We will be stopping at all stoplights, stop signs, and yielding to all pedestrians.

RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES OF WASHINGTON DC: On behalf of the National "2 Million Bikers to DC" Team, please accept our sincere apologies. We did the right thing and went through the proper channels to secure a no-stop permit to ride through your great city. We wanted to ride an established route, which would have taken us past the Viet Nam Memorial to the Lincoln Memorial, across the bridge into Virginia, and that's it! We would have been completely out of Washington DC, and your city would have been back to normal.

The National Team fully expected our permit to be rejected, and have already drafted a Plan-B. That Plan-B will be posted a little later today once the final details have been bolted down.

We know that California and Texas riders had kicks stands up yesterday. Many other western states have kickstand up today and throughout the weekend.

RIDERS: You are true, blue Patriots and we salute you for your participation in this event! Many of you have taken time off of work to be here. You have freely given of your time, your funds, and your bikes to ride shoulder to shoulder in this event. You have have left your families and your jobs to be here. Those of us who ride come from different clubs, chapters, and organizations. Some of us ride with family and friends and some ride alone. But on September 11th, we ride as one!! We ride to pay tribute and offer respect to those that lost their lives on that day 12 years ago, and to salute our troops engaged in the War on Terror. Riders!...we are the best of the best in America!! Our love for these people and this country is staggering, and we will make a display of Patriotism and solidarity America won't soon forget!!

Riders!...we lift you up to the Lord and pray that His hand and divine protection will ride with you all.

Rubber side down, brothers! See you Wednesday morning!!

LINK:
http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/forum/topics/permit-denied-to-2-million-bikers-to-dc-on-9-11-13
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:45 pm

SWEET MUSIC!  They're rolling.  Be praying for them.

No location given. kind of funny Hog Heaven going to DC to
answer Muslim ideology.
The 21st century way of fighting wars with pork barrel and 'bacon'.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:18 pm

The videos are getting posted up on YouTube from all over.

Merle Haggard wrote:

Okie from Muskogee

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee;
We don't take our trips on LSD
We don't burn our draft cards down on Main Street;
We like livin' right, and bein' free.

I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all

We don't make a party out of lovin';
We like holdin' hands and pitchin' woo;
We don't let our hair grow long and shaggy,
Like the hippies out in San Francisco do.

And I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball.
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all.

Leather boots are still in style for manly footwear;
Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen.
Football's still the roughest thing on campus,
And the kids here still respect the college dean.

In Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:15 pm

LIARS LIARS AND MORE LIARS

"However, in a phone call with TheBlaze Monday, Gotha denied having made those comments or having any knowledge about why their permit was denied.
“I don’t know anything about this, so that’s a lie,” Gotha said. “I don’t have nothing to do with it… I don’t even know what you are talking about.”
An email forwarded to TheBlaze by Bee, however, appears to show that Gotha was one of the NPS officials who participated in a meeting regarding the biker organization’s request for a permit. In fact, the email says she was the “organizer” of the meeting to review the biker group’s request for a permit." 

The fish rots from the head down........
And two negatives make a positive

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/09/thats-a-lie-national-parks-service-denies-biker-group-permit-for-911-ride-and-employee-accuses-biker-group-of-lying-about-why/

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 pm

What a traffic mess.  Video here:
http://www.nbcwashington.com/video/#!/news/local/-Two-Million-Bikers--to-D-C---Chopper-Video/223308931

Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC

reporting over 800,000 bikers in D.C.

FB page has 185k 'likes'.  This did a country good!

'Still' shots here: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/23400117/911-motorcycle-rally-to-be-held-despite-not-having-permit?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9293659&fb_source=message#axzz2ebVYT600

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:08 pm

EDIT: Live feed concluded at 3:35pm edt. May be back later.

Want to sit in on a protest?  Go here:

http://www.ustream.tv/occupycarlisle

3:08pm edt.  some are moving....but coverage still up.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 pm

jem wrote:
I got kind of choked up watching the video. Despite the details, I do love the men who love their country and take a stand to say so and preserve it.
Amen that!!! Nice to see men with some steel in their spines for a change. Seems like most men nowadays have pretty much been sissy-fied. Of course it's now considered very un-pc for me to say that ya know.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Canada coverage:  http://www.newswatchcanada.ca/

Taken right by the sign for MT. ZION.

2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  Rollingt

https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC

This is a repost....not from today, but of the same spirit.

2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  1239765_582801021782748_1752386023_n

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!    2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 MILLION BIKERS TO DC ON 9/11/13 WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PERMIT!
Page 1 of 1