Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  Empty
PostSubject: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  A5ciLeo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  3m0b

Last edited by Done on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:11 am

Comet lovejoy
is not in Leo
on this date
Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  86kr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 am

Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  Eqnz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 am

Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  J7ln
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 am

Star"
Seen After Jesus’ Birth. The "astrologers from eastern parts," hence from the neighborhood of Babylon, whose visit to King Herod after the birth of Jesus resulted in the slaughter of all the male infants in Bethlehem, were obviously not servants or worshipers of the true God. (Mt 2:1-18; see ASTROLOGE RS.) As to the "star" (Gr., a·ster´) seen by them, many suggestions have been given as to its having been a comet a meteor, a supernova, or, more popularly, a conjunction of planets. None of such bodies could logically have ‘come to a stop above where the young child was,’ thereby identifying the one house in the village of Bethlehem where the child was found. It is also notable that only these pagan astrologers "saw" the star. Their condemned practice of astrology and the adverse results of their visit, placing in danger the life of the future Messiah, certainly allow for, and even make advisable, the consideration of their having been directed by a source adverse to God’s purposes as relating to the promised Messiah. It is certainly reasonable to ask if the one who "keeps transforming himself into an angel of light," whose operation is "with every powerful work and lying signs and portents," who was able to make a serpent appear to speak, and who was referred to by Jesus as "a manslayer when he began," could not also cause astrologers to ‘see’ a starlike object that guided them first, not to Bethlehem, but to Jerusalem, where resided a mortal enemy of the promised Messiah.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:03 am

GROUNDZERO wrote:
Nice work Done...and some great questions...let's ponder.
Yes let's ponder?
Orion points the way. Look his shoulder stars point to Regulus the Heart of the Lion and base of that Leo Pyramid. Orions belt is the same as the Giza Pyramids and the slope of the Leo Pyramid is the same as the Giza Pyramid.
Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  A9a3

On this date Ison, Mars, and Regulus form the belt of Orion and Giza Pyramids
Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  Wwzi
 Revelation 14:14
And I saw, and, look! a white cloud, and upon the cloud someone seated like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand

The Lion that is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals."
And I saw standing in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures

Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  H9ar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:09 am

ISON, Mars, and Regulus all will be located at Angle Hour 1630 within a few mins. of each other.
11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven

has been given to you, but not to them.
Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  J7ln

[sup]37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man.[/sup]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:01 am

2 Corinthians 3:18

18 And all of us, while we with unveiled faces reflect like mirrors
 the glory of Jehovah, are transformed into the same image from
 glory to glory, exactly as Done by Jehovah the Spirit.
Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  Metaright1802
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:10 pm

99 Jehovah himself has become king. Let the peoples be agitated.
He is sitting upon the cherubs. Let the earth quiver.
Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  Cydoniad1777

Understand from this link
The Cornerstone Constellations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Link by David Flynn
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/monument.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 pm

The two shoulder stars of Orion that point to The Heart of the Lion are Betelgeuse and Bellatrix, the
Galactic Longitude of Bellatrix is 163* 04' 19.7" and you can see there's 1630
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope    Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo Pyramid and Giza Pyramid have same slope
Page 1 of 1