Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection?   Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection?
Posted on September 21, 2013by CARLOS MONTAÑA

Those Americans who truly understand what’s been going on in the economy since 2008 realize that Wall Street is “rigged”.  While the economic “recovery” may have hit Wall Street, it clearly has not hit Main Street America.  Every time the bearded one Mr. Ben Bernanke* opens his mouth and promises more stimulus, once jittery investors get all excited and drive up the Dow.  It’s pure emotional nonsense requiring the complete avoidance of a sober look at market fundamentals, yet it happens again and again . . .

. . . including this past Wednesday the 18th-
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20130918/NEWS07/130919768/dow-s-p-close-at-record-highs-on-fed-stimulus-news
I believe that the following image courtesy of the Drudge Report captures what’s going on here quite nicely-
Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection? Us_dollar_tp_roll
This stimulus has been called “quantitative easing” which includes “bond buying”, and is basically accomplished by the printing of money out of thin air.  But that’s not what this article is about; rather, it deals with the ultimate fate of this great consumer nation, the United States of America, called in Scripture prophetic or end times “Babylon”,  “Babylon the Great”, and “the Daughter of Babylon”.

I have written quite extensively of the dream the Lord gave me back on 4 September of 2009 which dramatically changed the course of my life.  That dream pointed to the date 28 October of 2013, which is just around the corner.  You can read of this dream here-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2013/07/14/some-thoughts-on-28-october-2013/

And here-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/man-on-a-mission-part-ii-the-year-2015-the-harbinger-variations-on-the-key-bible-number-15/

While I still don’t understand all the implications of what might prophetically “go down” that day, God has given me additional dreams as a guide.  He has also sent an angel to meet me who spoke two key words:  ”Goshen” and “Shemitah”.  Here is a quote from a previous article (highlighting changed for effect)-

Quote :
On 11 November, 2012, I dreamed that I was carrying a book entitled The Messenger to the North.  A messenger is a prophet or angel; “mal’ak” in Hebrew . . . at a deeper level I am the messenger/prophet . . . this is what was indicated by my carrying a book called The Messenger and heading to the North, the heart of Babylon America, in order to both foreshadow and reveal the prophecy of soon-coming judgment.  Incidentally, in the 11 November dream, after I turned North The Messenger was the only book I carried; however, prior to this, before driving a SUV (my ministry) and having dinner (spiritual nourishment for the journey) I had been carrying both The Messenger and a second book having to do with Wall Street. This suggests most likely that there will be a Wall Street event of some type (or connection, anyway, as Wall Street is also the place where America was dedicated to God in 1789) during the summer or autumn of 2013.

What I’m getting at is this- this new stock market high might well represent a “marker” date.  In fact, it is even possible that the all-time stock market high as indicated by the Dow Jones Index was reached on Wednesday when it hit 15,677** and that it might never surpass such heights again.  Since then it’s dropped about 226 points.  Now folks, this is only a theory, but one I am watching carefully, although it is certainly possible that the banksters’ boy Bernanke* will open his big mouth again and all the jittery investors will be put at ease with the promise of more funny money.  But, if not, this theory may well hold in its entirety.

What is the admittedly speculative theory?  That the Wall Street book scene from the dream I quoted has to do with Wednesday the 18th.  That this will be the all-time high or, if not, at least a “marker” date as it did represent the high on the very day.  Fromhttp://www.timeanddate.com we calculate-
From and including: Wednesday, September 18, 2013
To, but not including: Monday, October 28, 2013

Result: 40 days
The number forty (40) is arguably the most recognized number in Scripture with the exception of the number 7.  The meaning of the number 40 is not even in dispute, as many Biblical examples all consistently point to the same basic meaning-
A Time of Probation or Trial
As a stellar example, see Dr. E.W. Bullinger’s analysis here (in part)-

Quote :
. . . the uniformity of its association with a period of probation, trial, or chastisement . . . generally of a covenant people . . .

For more on Bullinger and the number 40, go here-

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/number17.htm#40

Major examples from Scripture include the Israelites’ 40 years of wandering in the Wilderness, Moses’ 40 days on the mountain, the 40 days that Jesus was tempted, and Jonah’s 40 day pronouncement against Nineveh.  What happens after a period of probation or a trial?  Either one “passes” the test or one is punished!  The Ninevites repented and were not judged for another 150 years!

Again, when the dust finally settles 18 September may or may not represent the all time market high.  In fact, if I would not have made the following finding, I never would have written this article!  But this finding was enough to convince me that I needed to get the word out.  Out of 31,102 verses in the Holy Bible there is only 1 verse which has a Gematria of 15,677, the very number of the Dow closing on Wednesday.  In other words, this is a 0.0000321 occurrence.  Here is the verse, Revelation 18:9-

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?SearchBy_Gematria=15677
“And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,“
Original   Text, Revelation 18:9
Greek
Value
Και
κλαυσονται
Αυτην
Και
Κοψονται
Επ
Αυτηι
Οι
Βασιλεις
Της
Γης
Οι
Μετ
Αυτης
πορνευσαντες
Και
στρηνιασαντες
Οταν
Βλεπωσι
Τον
Καπνον
Της
Πυρωσεως
Αυτης
This verse describes the judgment of the harlot nation, Babylon the Great.  Reading succeeding verses in Revelation 18 we see that the kings of the earth are lamenting because they have lost their finest customer, the great consumer nation Babylon.  In other words, Revelation 18 is about the commercial/economic attributes of Babylon America.  This financial correlation makes the connection to the dates 18 September and 28 October even more stunning in light of the Wall Street dream and current Wall Street high.

Furthermore, note that verse 18:9 mirrors the date 9/18 (18/9 in international format).

EVEN IF WALL STREET WERE TO “HIT” ANOTHER HIGH THIS DOES NOT PRECLUDE THE FACT THAT THE 18 SEPTEMBER HIGH 40 DAYS OUT STUNNINGLY CONNECTS TO REVELATION 18:9 ABOUT AMERICA, HER ECONOMY, AND COMING DEVASTATION, & FOREVER STANDS AS THE RECORD HIGH AS PER THAT DATE!!! 
Again, I am not prophesying certain disaster on 28 October, but I am absolutely convinced that the significance of this date is real, profound, and represents one of these meanings-

1- The day I walk through the door of prophecy, as it were, and be authorized a precise task (see previous articles and Jeremiah 1:5); in this case I’m anticipating further specific instruction on 28 October regarding my particular prophetic commission going forward.

2- A Tribulation timeline “marker” date of profound significance, including spiritual; this may be pointing to the “Shemitah” (late 2015 or 2016/2017?) spoken of by the angelic messenger.

3- A day of infamy for America and the world.

Interesting that in the dream which started all this I was facing to the East as I began to open the door to Room 1028.  This may point to the Eastern United States or an event originating from the East, but I do not know.  As with all prophecy, time will fully reveal what is now hidden.

Please read the footnotes below as there is also a 49 day (7 week) connection to 28 October, 2013.  It is, in fact, a “bonus” article at no extra charge to you, the readers.
Repent, for our Messiah’s return is nigh,
CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO
————————————————————————————————————-
*Or his replacement, as Bernanke is scheduled to step down in January of 2014 . . .
**15,676.94 . . . Furthermore, this is verse order number 30,003, an intriguing palindrome precisely 99 verses from the end of the Bible.  The number 99 is, obviously, 9 x 11 which evinces the infamous “9/11″ and also could be rendered as “Judgment x Judgment” or “Judgment x Disorder/Chaos”.

The Federal Reserve turns 100 this year; 100 as 10 x 10 can represent a time of probation or even a generation.  Interesting, as I believe that the formation of this unconstitutional organization in 1913 represented “writing on the wall” for the eventual fall of America.
—————————————————————————————————-
Birmingham Comet-Derived Meteor of 9 September- Interesting, Possible Prophetic Implications but Nothing Written in Stone

[Written 13 September, 2013]  Almost unnoticed in what has been a rather big news week ala Obama, Kerry, Al-Assad, Putin, G20, Miley Cyrus, 9/11 etc. was a “shot across the bow” in Alabama on Monday night, specifically at 9:18pm Eastern time.  It was a meteor, and other reports suggest that the object was at least softball size.

A brief article link from Reuters follows (H/T GardenGirl)-

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/baseball-sized-meteor-blows-over-alabama-195847817.html

Here is a quote-
Quote :
Scientists calculated the meteor’s orbit and determined that it came from an unknown comet. It exploded so low in Earth’s atmosphere that it triggered a sonic boom.
While meteors of this size are not necessarily rare, what intrigues me about this one, in addition to its unusual “unknown comet” origin, is the fact that it was observed by so many in the city of Birmingham.  This may be nothing at all, or could be a prophetic foreshadowing.  You see, on 12 April, 2010 I dreamed of Birmingham and that “it all will start” there (by “it all” I knew this meant “judgment”).  Here is the dream-
Quote :
I was having a conversation with my Dad.   We were in a hotel room, and were going over my research files which pertained to prophecies about America.  This hotel room was located somewhere in the southern region of the country.  While we were discussing America’s forthcoming judgment, suddenly my Dad said-
Who would believe that it will all start in Birmingham, Alabama?
My Dad typically represents the Father in my dreams.  A “hotel room” implies something temporary or soon (time wise).

We’ve already observed initial fulfillments of this dream which I’ve covered here-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/tsunami-waves-roll-across-the-oceans-of-the-world-a-prophetic-dream/

Another dream of multiple meteor (nuclear-tipped missile) strikes had a preliminary fulfillment as well by a Mississippi meteor some time back-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2010/10/29/asteroid-dream-part-two-double-judgment-of-america-via-eastern-nations/

As I was facing just North of East in the dream from a specific point in Houston, Texas, the Laurel, Mississippi meteor fulfilled this perfectly; however, so could the Alabama meteor (Southwest of Birmingham) of Monday, as it simply follows the same North of  East trend at a comparable approximate Latitude.
Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection? K3southeaststates-copy
D = my location in Houston; A = Laurel, MS meteor; see Birmingham and imagine a spot 30 miles Southwest (Woodstock, AL)
From the original link about Monday night’s meteor (comet fragment) we also get this-

Quote :
Many of the more than 180 eyewitness reports came from people attending a Mumford & Sons concert in Birmingham.

Mildly intrigued, I thought to do some basic research on Mumford & Sons and discovered-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumford_%26_Sons

They are a British group, and it turns out they won a 2013 Grammy for “Album of the Year” and a 2013 Juno for “International Album of the Year” for their second studio recording Babel-

Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection? Mumfordbabs

Babel was released in September of 2012.  “Babel” is, of course, the root word of “Babylon” and the word identified with the fallen tower in Genesis 11.  The lyrics to the title track (credit- T. Dwane et al.) include-

Cause I know that time has numbered my days and I go along with everything
You say

But I write home laughing, look at me now, the walls of my town they come
Crumbling down

And my ears hear the call of my unborn sons and I know their choices color
All I’ve done

But I’ll explain it all to the watchman’s son I never lived a year better
Spent in love

Cause I know my weakness, know my voice, I’ll believe in grace and choice
And I know perhaps my heart is farce but I’ll be born without a mask

Like the city that nursed my greed and my pride I stretch my arms into the
Sky

I cry Babel, Babel, look at me now, the walls of my town they come
Crumbling down

“Numbered my days”, “walls of my town they come crumbling down”, and “watchman” all caught my eye to say the least!

The song “Babylon” by Don McLean eerily follows his ominous, prophetic tune “American Pie” as I discuss in the following article-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2011/08/27/the-day-the-music-will-die-don-mclean%e2%80%99s-%e2%80%9camerican-pie%e2%80%9d-prophecy-an-end-times-lament-for-babylon-america/

But I digress.  My point about Mumford & Sons*, their Birmingham concert on 9/9, the album/song Babel and the location of this comet-derived meteor Southwest of Birmingham, is that this all seems to point to an imminent American judgment event as prophesied within my dream of Birmingham and another of a meteor which I witnessed “going down” in the vicinity of this particular 9/9 meteor.  Meteors, whether asteroid or comet fragments, portend judgment.  I’ve discussed this at some length in the following article-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/prophetic-dream-asteroid-western-usa/

It has been theorized that, in fact, it may have been comet debris which God sent to destroy the Cities of the Plain including Sodom and Gomorrah.  America Babylon’s fall will be as that of Sodom and Gomorrah; Isaiah 13:19-

“And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.“

And Jeremiah 50:40-

“As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.“
The date of this particular event, 9 September, or 9/9 likewise hints at double judgment.  Nine is the Biblical number of judgment, and it is here doubled.  America Babylon’s judgment will also be “double” as we read in the Word; Revelation 18:6-
“Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.“

Furthermore, the meteor exploded in the sky precisely 7 weeks/49 days (7 x 7) from 28 October, 2013, a possible marker date as I’ve speculated for some time now.  The fireball streaked across the sky at exactly 9:18pm Eastern time, which is better written 21:18 and, in turn, evinces this characterization:   7+7+7 : 6+6+6
Just “watching” here, folks.

Repent, for our Messiah’s return is nigh,

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO
————————————————————————————————————-
*[Written 21 September] I have just “Googled” Mumford & Sons and discovered that they announced an indefinite hiatus earlier today (21 September, 2013) with last night’s concert, eleven days after the meteor, their final one!  Go figure!  Note also that the precise time of the meteor event (9:18) matches the stock market date of 9/18 and verse 18:9 of Revelation discussed in the previous article!
Back to top Go down

Forty Days & A Wall Street Connection?
Page 1 of 1