Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video)   Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2014/02/big-big-things-are-going-down-v-the-guerrilla-economist-video-2444698.html

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:21

(Before It's News)
By Susan Duclos
[MAJOR UPDATE] Banker Hit List Widens: 43 On List To Be ‘Knocked Off’ According To ‘V The Guerrilla Economist’
“V” The Guerrilla Economist via Steve Quayle has been warning the “sheep” that the recent spate of banker deaths, listed as “suicides” were really a tying up of loose ends and they are assassinations, with warnings that more were to come, and on Tuesday it was reported that a 4th bizarre “apparent suicide” rocked the financial world. 
“V” warns more are coming, “Word on the “street” watch for a top level American bankster to expire.”
The full alert is shown in the video below and the text will be listed beneath that.
First it is noteworthy that not only are these suspicious deaths happening just as “V” predicted but a ”reporter who had worked at the Wall Street Journal for 20 years” has “vanished without a trace on the afternoon of January 11.”
These people are being eliminated folks, more to come as someone is cleaning up their mess and taking out people privy to information TPTB aka Illuminati aka Power Elite, or whatever you want to call them, don’t want to become public knowlege.
Related links will be listed below the video.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=-vflCi_os8

The Full Alert from “V.”
V’S ALERT MORE ASSASSINATIONS OF WALL STREET BANKERS GOING DOWN-HIT TEAMS FULLY OPERATIONAL ON WALL STREET
Big big things are going down..look at Japan look at the hits another “suicide” just like I said. Ill be back in the office on the 10th. We are going into the hurricane my brother and there are very few life boats. Talked to my N.Y. FEDeral expresso source no yellow metal anywhere in central banks and bullion banks. China is grabbing all along with the rest of S.E. Asia.
Word on the “street” watch for a top level American bankster to expire. Hit teams are fully operational in Wall Street. (REDACTED) HIGHLY VISIBLE POWER BROKER- co-ordinating. Speak to you soon. Please post this to warn sheep.
(See MAJOR UPDATE at the top of this article for the update added to the original “V” Alert.
RELATED LINKS:
Steve Quayle – ‘v” Alert
4th Banker ‘Suicided’ In A Week!
Bankers Deaths Are Assassinations According To ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist!!! (Video)
Financial world shaken by 4 bankers’ apparent suicides in a week
Chief economist’s apparent suicide is the latest in a series of bizarre deaths in the financial world this week
A Rash of Deaths and a Missing Reporter – With Ties to Wall Street Investigations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: V'S ALERT MORE ASSASSINATIONS OF WALL STREET BANKERS GOING DOWN-HIT TEAMS FULLY OPERATIONAL ON WALL STREET   Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=791

V'S ALERT MORE ASSASSINATIONS OF WALL STREET BANKERS GOING DOWN-HIT TEAMS FULLY OPERATIONAL ON WALL STREET

Big big things are going down..look at Japan look at the hits another "suicide" just like I said. Ill be back in the office on the 10th. We are going into the hurricane my brother and there are very few life boats. Talked to my N.Y. FEDeral expresso source no yellow metal anywhere in central banks and bullion banks. China is grabbing all along with the rest of S.E. Asia.

Word on the "street" watch for a top level American bankster to expire. Hit teams are fully operational in Wall Street. (REDACTED) HIGHLY VISIBLE POWER BROKER- co-ordinating. Speak to you soon. Please post this to warn sheep. V-UPDATE 9:24 AM MOUNTAIN-NEXT ON THE HIT LIST CITI EXECUTIVE TIED IN WITH FOREX FRAUD -HIT LIST HAS 3 DOZEN MORE NAMES-DESPERATE TIMES REQUIRE DESPERATE MEASURES IN THE WORLD OF MONETARY CONTROL! JPM can't hold yellow metal shorts on notional gold. LIBOR and derivative hits continue as bankster suddenly commit "suicide". 43 are on the knock off list and counting. The shock waves of this and many other scandals are creating turmoil everywhere.

I was the first to report to you the heads of banking are operating from remote secondary locations. Spring cleaning has come early as the house is being swept clean. There is no honor amoung thieves. This is the final year to have your finances and wealth in order. Be prepared.

V

Feb 5, 2014
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video)   Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Yeah, I was gonna post this one too but you beat me to it, Spring. It's actually a bit of a shocker that I can actually find it believable seeing as how it's coming from Before It's News.  Wink  Laughing 

Quayle and "V", though not perfect, do carry some weight with me.

43 top level bankers targeted!!!! 4 are down and that leaves 39 to go. It's looking a lot like it's SHTF time.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video)   Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:14 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/4th-financial-services-executive-found-dead-from-self-inflicted-nail-gun-wounds.html

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; “From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds”

• Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) Printer_famfamfamBig Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) YoutubeBig Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) PodcastBig Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) PptvBig Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) TwitterBig Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) FacebookBig Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) Cart

Zero Hedge
February 7, 2014
The ugly rash of financial services executive suicides appears to have spread once again. Following the jumping deaths of 2 London bankers and a former-Fed economist in the US, The Denver Post reports Richard Talley, founder and CEO of American Title, was found dead in his home from self-inflicted wounds - from a nail-gun. Talley’s company was under investigation from insurance regulators.
Via The Denver Post,
Quote :
Richard Talley, 57, and the company he founded in 2001 were under investigation by state insurance regulators at the time of his death late Tuesday, an agency spokesman confirmed Thursday.
It was unclear how long the investigation had been ongoing or its primary focus.
A coroner’s spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.
Also unclear is whether Talley’s suicide was related to the investigation by the Colorado Division of Insurance, which regulates title companies.
Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) 20140207_talley_0
A checkered past?
Quote :
Before coming to Colorado, Talley was a former regional financial officer at Drexel Burnham Lambert in Chicago, where he met his wife, Cheryl, a vice president at the company. The two married in 1989.
Talley had formed a number of companies, some now defunct, according to the Colorado secretary of state’s office. Among them: American Escrow, Clear Title, Clear Creek Financial Holdings, Swift Basin, Sumar, American Real Estate Services, and the American Alliance of Real Estate Professionals.
It would appear, unfortunately, that Mr. Talley was not an entirely honest man
Quote :
Talley’s 1989 wedding announcement in the Chicago Tribune noted he was “a member of the 1980 U.S. Olympic swimming team.”
A spokeswoman for USA Swimming on Thursday said Talley was not on the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video)   Big Big Things Are Going Down!! – ‘V’ The Guerrilla Economist (Video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1