Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! Empty
PostSubject: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:35 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
DivineInfinitum

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:11 am

Nice video! Interesting about multiple dates and his thesis makes sense. Good visuals too so my ADHD doesn't flare up.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 am

Interesting! I was amazed that Rosh H was so early this year, it's usually around my birthday which was on the equinox this year. Anyway, I like this guy and watch his stuff all the time. Thanks Scottr! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:55 am

I've gotta take you all back to something that happened to me in Aug-Sept 2010.
I was standing in my vegetable garden in the afternoon and I had the feeling the season had changed by about two weeks!
So... I chose to do fall planting 2 wks early and it did pay off as the weather got colder in two weeks which would have probably prevented the seeds from spouting..

Today, it is 40 degrees out @ 6:30 and the pass over the mountains is closed due to snow which is pretty early... we don't usually get snow this early... I also had this feeling about being early to plant again and told my daughter (who took over planting, experimental stuff) to plant two weeks ago... seems I was right again.

What does it have to do with all this.... in the video he showed Oct 7 .... well that is about 2 wks isn't it...
Was I shown some time ago in some manner.. feeling or something?
Don't know.
But I've held to the feeling and it seems to be reaffirmed by the early snow.
Winter may be harsher this year... hope you are all ready now?
HE said Pray these things do not happen in Winter.

Heed the warning... wood ... heating oil... food stores.... water proof winter clothing and boots... candles.... batteries and flashlights.... matches... non powered impliments etc.

Better to be prepared? Yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:07 pm

I finally set aside time to watch this and am glad I did. He's a very good teacher with such thorough explanations. I think he's right about the fall feasts.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:51 pm

jem wrote:
I finally set aside time to watch this and am glad I did. He's a very good teacher with such thorough explanations. I think he's right about the fall feasts.
I love the pic Jem... waiting on that train outta here are you? Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Hehe I know you are, me too! Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!   Scottie's opinion is watch October...  Interesting vid! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scottie's opinion is watch October... Interesting vid!
Page 1 of 1