Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sexual jihad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

sexual jihad Empty
PostSubject: sexual jihad   sexual jihad I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:34 pm

In case there was ANY DOUBT left in anyone's mind regarding the evil, debauched musloid terrorists we're supporting in Syria and attempting to increase support for, this may close the deal for yah!!

"Now, the interior minister says, the country must also slow a stream of young Tunisian women leaving for Syria on sexual jihad..........

They have sexual relations with 20, 30, 100 militants, the minister, Lofti Ben Jeddou said during a national security address to members of the National Constituent Assembly, according to the AFP. After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of ‘jihad al-nikah,’ they come home pregnant.”

http://world.time.com/2013/09/20/tunisian-women-go-on-sex-jihad-to-syria-minister-says/#ixzz2fw0IJ9cf

more than And Yes that's TIME MAGAZINE. I suspected bravo sierra when an associate of mine sent me the link.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

sexual jihad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sexual jihad   sexual jihad I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:22 pm

OK, gotta inject some doubts here. I went over to the time magazine site and did some browsing around over there. This, in my humble opinion, is just another in the long list of "official organs" of the bam-bam and et-al administrations. O-bluster wants war with Syria and he's going to get war with Syria no matter what. Haven't we been shown this time and time again? (BTW, no pun intended on the 'time' thing in that last sentence) Anyway, O-bluster tells his people to tell their people to pass the word [lie] along to Time Magazines people (trail of people buried in the "our people - your people" train) and . . .

. . . VOILA . . . light the fireworks off fw  sexual jihad is born, and does it ever upset the the great unwashed. Job well done, Time.

Oh, by the way, having studied Islam to it's horrid death, I think I can honestly say that "there is no such a thing as sexual jihad".
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

sexual jihad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sexual jihad   sexual jihad I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Good to know. The propaganda ministers are in full swing then, stories dating back to May. Pages of them out there if you query 'jihad al-nikah'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10322578/Sex-Jihad-raging-in-Syria-claims-minister.html

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Sep-25/232467-tunisian-interior-ministry-sex-jihad-to-syria-halted.ashx#axzz2ft7KoEog

http://theiranproject.com/blog/2013/08/18/90-chechnyan-women-join-terrorists-in-syria-via-turkey/

http://www.moslempress.com/tunisian-girls-go-to-syria-for-jihad-al-nikah/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

sexual jihad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sexual jihad   sexual jihad I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:03 pm

This is all over the Internet. I just did a search and the earliest article I found was back in mid 2012. All of a sudden in the past 5-6 days this story has exploded. QO, your top two links were almost word-for-word what Time Mag-a-rag wrote as are many of the sites I searched. It looks to being passed around as gospel. Even Japanese articles have picked this story up.

I smell a HUGE PSYOPS going down here.

BTW, I checked on some of the musloid sites as well. Though I usually wouldn't trust the word of a musloid as far as I could throw Mamma Cass on this one there is denial after denial and on this one I have to say I trust the Islam sites on the subject.

BTW QO, thanks for those links. They are what got my search really ramped up and going.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

sexual jihad Empty
PostSubject: Re: sexual jihad   sexual jihad I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Glad to assist researcher. Same conclusions here. Nothing truly conclusive because it tends to play off as a 'hedge your bets' PSYOP of sorts complete with agreement in the larger, more generally respected and accepted media forms. Strangely most of the aforementioned stories deviate little from the older / oldest stories on the subject matter.

Intuitively & with little lack of supporting evidence I tend to lean towards a 'second push' of the aforementioned agenda.

Joseph Goebbels'
'
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
sexual jihad C3 
Reminds me,,, like 157 times or more, of the musloid pillow biter in chief.

researcher wrote:
This is all over the Internet. I just did a search and the earliest article I found was back in mid 2012. All of a sudden in the past 5-6 days this story has exploded. QO, your top two links were almost word-for-word what Time Mag-a-rag wrote as are many of the sites I searched. It looks to being passed around as gospel. Even Japanese articles have picked this story up.

I smell a HUGE PSYOPS going down here.

BTW, I checked on some of the musloid sites as well. Though I usually wouldn't trust the word of a musloid as far as I could throw Mamma Cass on this one there is denial after denial and on this one I have to say I trust the Islam sites on the subject.

BTW QO, thanks for those links. They are what got my search really ramped up and going.
Back to top Go down

sexual jihad
Page 1 of 1