Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial Empty
PostSubject: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:45 am

I am so sick of Joe Biden and the Nancy Pelosi's of this country, who do they serve? America you need change before it's to late....what will this country look like in 30 years.....

BELTWAY CONFIDENTIAL

BY CHARLIE SPIERING | OCTOBER 4, 2013 AT 7:53 AM 

TOPICS: BELTWAY CONFIDENTIAL JOE BIDEN GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial W200-106d0388fdee66881403548fb7f0419eVice President Joe Biden is proud of the National Park Service ranger who stood up to Rep. Randy...

Vice President Joe Biden is proud of the National Park Service ranger who stood up to Rep. Randy Neugebauer at the National World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C.

On Thursday, video surfaced online of Neugebauer, a Texas Republican, angrily lecturing the ranger for setting up barricades to the memorial.

"I'm proud of you," Biden said, according to his office's Twitter account, revealing that the vice president had called the ranger to thank her for her service.

Neugebauer told the ranger that the Park Service should be "ashamed" for blocking access to the memorial.

“I’m not ashamed,” the ranger replied
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:06 pm

“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment. “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/3/pruden-the-cheap-tricks-of-the-game/#ixzz2gmHThFMW
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Read the comments after you've read the main article, folks. People are hopping mad. A few samples below:

if a republican wants to win an election he needs one commercial running over and over.
a picture of the monument wired shut and a picture of mexicans running across the desert with the comment "democrats spent more time keeping americans away from our memorials than keeping illegals out of our country"
boom, election won.

These patriots need to start in thier own neighborhoods with "ALL THOSE WHITE PEOPLE WITH OBAMA 2012 STICKERS ON THIER CARS".. This is really not much different than what we faced with the Torreys In George Washingtons Time. Many Many Of those Torries were either shot and killed Burned out or sent on their way back to england

more guards on the WWII memorial that in Benghazi

Yep. They had 5 guards in Benghazi to keep throngs of crazy people with guns and bombs held at bay and 7 guards at the WWII memorial to roust wheelchair bound war vets. Sounds logical to me. We know the vets are terrorist because the NSA said so, just as the Born again Christians, TEA party and all other conservatives were labled by the NSA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Did Uncle JOE bring his SHOTGUN???
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm

spring2 wrote:
Did Uncle JOE bring his SHOTGUN???
That's ASSAULT Shotgun!!! Haven't you been listening to the news? 

< sarcasm off >

Last edited by researcher on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 pm

5.56 MM of buckshot Rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:50 pm

"He says he’s essentially private property, on a road that’s still open, and uses no government personnel, so he sees no reason to quit operating."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/4/blue-ridge-hotel-defies-park-service-shutdown/#ixzz2gmwtto69

And now the 'Park SERVICE' has armed guards blocking the entrance to the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial   Joe Biden backs park ranger who stopped vets at WWII memorial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1