Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read Empty
PostSubject: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Scroll down to the reviews -

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/dp/B000EVQWKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380998178&sr=8-1&keywords=haribo+sugar+free+gummy+bears

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3FTHSH0UNRHOH/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000EVQWKC&nodeID=16310101&store=grocery
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:30 pm

That was soooooo funny!!!! I think I'll send a bag to Bam-bam. Maybe the "fireworks" will get going right about the time "O" and golf buddies reach the ninth hole. Make that a couple of bags. Can't leave out uncle Joe Biden and friends.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:20 pm

jem wrote:
hilarious I thought I was going to die. Thanks.
That's what a LOT of those who left those one star revues though too.  Hehehe, "Gastrointestinal Armageddon" Rofl Rofl Rofl

Remember Olestra? Thank heavens I had sense enough to not eat anything that contained the stuff.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Good grief I have a personal experience with these things!!!!!!

Bought them from an airport vendor.

To this day I thought it was something they served on the plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
UKBairds

UKBairds

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Oh, goodness!  Thanks for the laughs~  I'm here chortling because I just bought 4 bags of Gummy Bears for flight crews currently in a deployed location.   Thank goodness I haven't mailed the box yet, because, well...imagine the hilarity that would ensue following the consumption of these inside a large metal airborne canister with limited air circulation.  If I recall, the facilities are something akin to a port-a-potty than a posh commercial affair, with just a fabric cloth door.  Oh my abs are aching!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:07 pm

UKBairds wrote:
Oh, goodness!  Thanks for the laughs~  I'm here chortling because I just bought 4 bags of Gummy Bears for flight crews currently in a deployed location.   Thank goodness I haven't mailed the box yet, because, well...imagine the hilarity that would ensue following the consumption of these inside a large metal airborne canister with limited air circulation.  If I recall, the facilities are something akin to a port-a-potty than a posh commercial affair, with just a fabric cloth door.  Oh my abs are aching!
This could change the political balance of power.  Maybe they should be called "Armageddon Bears."
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 pm

On a serious note Haribo is a very respected candy brand in Germany/Europe. I was serious when I said I didn't realize until today it was the gummy bears, thought for sure it was something from the airport or the flight. I was actually munching on these things all the way across the Atlantic BECAUSE I was sick and kept imagining the taste of the in flight meal and wanted it out of my mind. Needless to say the situation never improved.

If anyone on this board frequents Europe BEWARE, because these things are everywhere in the airports across the pond, especially in Germany and Switzerland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:43 pm

That's so sad.  I guess the secret is to stay away from the sugar-free product.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:53 pm

On a lighter note.....Its too bad you can't roll down a window on an Airbus!!
planetx 

I'm not the type who 'takes pride' in such things, but THANKS FOR A GOOD LAUGH

rose from kentucky wrote:
That's so sad.  I guess the secret is to stay away from the sugar-free product.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read Funny-bear-picture-6db13cd7-sz400x357-animate
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:09 am

Moment of silence please.

German gummi bear baron Hans Riegel dies at 90

BERLIN (AP) — Hans Riegel turned little gold bears into a global candy juggernaut.
In a career spanning almost seven decades, Riegel was the driving force that made Haribo's gummi bears a sugary staple in Germany and around the world, beloved for their bright colors, teddy-bear shape and an earworm jingle that insisted "kids and grown-ups love it so."

http://news.yahoo.com/german-gummi-bear-baron-hans-riegel-dies-90-132528919.html
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:07 am

Talking about hilarious product reviews... try reading those for Veet Hair Removal Cream for men. lol (warning: some comments may be offensive or 'green').

http://www.amazon.com/Veet-Hair-Removal-Creme-200ml/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=sr_cr_hist_all?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

http://www.amazon.com/Nair-Remover-Cream-8-Ounce-Bottles/product-reviews/B001E6OX0W/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt_sr_5?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:01 am

Note to self: hair is a good thing, especially around the (unmentionable) places. Cancel VEET order.

I suppose for the real pain loving masochist, heaven would be a pound of Haribo gummy bears directly following a VEET treatment to get rid of those unruly bum hairs. OUCH!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read   Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocent looking hell bears - the funniest review I've ever read
Page 1 of 1