Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINTER ... GOD warned us!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

WINTER ...  GOD warned us! Empty
PostSubject: WINTER ... GOD warned us!   WINTER ...  GOD warned us! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:39 pm

"Pray these things do not come to pass during winter"

Winter comes early to the Great Plains: South Dakota gets 33 inches of snow while tornadoes have killed three in Nebraska

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2445448/South-Dakota-gets-33-inches-snow-tornadoes-kill-3-Nebraska.html
Winter comes early to the Great Plains: South Dakota gets 33 inches of snow while tornadoes have killed three in Nebraska

* Storms across the Great Plains yesterday caused snow, thunderstorms and tornadoes to touch down across the region
* Parts of South Dakota got 33 inches of snow, killing three, while parts of Wyoming and Colorado experienced lesser accumulations
* Tornadoes touched down in Nebraska, causing 15 injuries. Officials says the tornadoes caused millions of dollars in damage
* The storm system is due to merge with the remnants of Tropical Storm Karen Sunday, impacting the Midwest states of Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINTER ... GOD warned us!   WINTER ...  GOD warned us! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Meanwhile Southern California is sweltering with temps in the 90's coastal and the 100's a little inland. Big 'ol Santa Ana going on here. It's 95° F in my backyard in the shade right now.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WINTER ... GOD warned us!   WINTER ...  GOD warned us! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:25 pm

The Jet Stream is acting very odd. At the moment its doing the US a favor by keeping the worst of the Fuku radiation in Canada.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINTER ... GOD warned us!   WINTER ...  GOD warned us! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:20 pm

WINTER ...  GOD warned us! Brain-gears

LOVE IT! I so copied and saved this graphic. Reminds me of what goes on in all our politicians heads.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: WINTER ... GOD warned us!   WINTER ...  GOD warned us! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:35 pm

researcher wrote:
WINTER ...  GOD warned us! Brain-gears

LOVE IT! I so copied and saved this graphic. Reminds me of what goes on in all our politicians heads.
Particularly the repetitive lip.  That must be called the lie crank.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINTER ... GOD warned us!   WINTER ...  GOD warned us! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Yeah that. Did you see the Rand Paul video I posted yet? Goes hand in hand with this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINTER ... GOD warned us!   WINTER ...  GOD warned us! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Jet stream ODD?
Who'd a thought that THEY could get control of it with an Oil Rig Fire?
Mix a few Commercial Airlines with GPS On Off Spraying of target areas and Viola ... Fundamental Weather Change complete with Wicked Liars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINTER ... GOD warned us!   WINTER ...  GOD warned us! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINTER ... GOD warned us!
Page 1 of 1