Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something strange sent to my home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Something strange sent to my home Empty
PostSubject: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am

I got in the mail a monthly flyer from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University where my son and I were looking into flight school for him. That month it had on it’s cover an image of the surface of Mars. Well a few weeks later I was going to layer that newer image of Mars over a older image of Mars made by the Viking mission. When I clicked on the newer image to drag it over to the older one, what moved instead was this image. That should not have happen. I have no idea how they had this hidden in the image or how it came out. Nor do I really know what it is. If anyone here knows how and what it is give me a clue.

Something strange sent to my home Ringu

Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:25 pm

that is odd to say the least. looks like a bullseye... but is it? and on what is it pointing?

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Something strange sent to my home 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Simple...

In Jesus Name!

Whatever is from the rebel angels or their offspring, consorts, or proxies --
be broken. And the curse turned against you in this manner, that the Lamb of God who's willing sacrifice at the Cross, the only truly begotten Son of God, born not only of water but of blood, through crucifixion, who was cursed in our stead -- take the curse and turn it to blessing for His beloved, those He saves, undoing every wicked work of the devil and the rebels with him.

Quote :
1st John 3

7 Little children, let no man deceive you:
he that doeth righteousness is righteous,
even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil;
for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:13 am

hiscity wrote:
Simple...

In Jesus Name!

Whatever is from the rebel angels or their offspring, consorts, or proxies --
be broken. And the curse turned against you in this manner, that the Lamb of God who's willing sacrifice at the Cross, the only truly begotten Son of God, born not only of water but of blood, through crucifixion, who was cursed in our stead -- take the curse and turn it to blessing for His beloved, those He saves, undoing every wicked work of the devil and the rebels with him.

Quote :
1st John 3

7 Little children, let no man deceive you:
he that doeth righteousness is righteous,
even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil;
for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil.

A rather large AMEN on that one. This may be dated or inaccurate information as of the date of me posting this but I heard recently that Gary Stearman hasn't kept solid food down for over a month and a half yet his doctors have no idea what's wrong with him. Well I looked it up to make sure it was correct & here's the first thing I came up with:
http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/tag/gary-stearman/
"Gary has gone almost 50 days without being able to keep solid foods down. He has undergone every medical test possible, cat scans, MRI’s, barium X-rays, blood work, you name it he’s gone through it. The doctors can’t find anything wrong with him......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Revelation 2:28
I will also give that one the morning star.

Yes, I see well. Something strange sent to my home 2958853248

2 Peter 1:19

We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Founded it, took awhile. Something strange sent to my home 4107528752

Thomas Jefferson Memorial

Something strange sent to my home Thomasjeffersonmemorial
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 am

It can be done. I can't recall exactly how right now, but it's an image trick for GIF image files. You see a different image but when you click+hold then move your mouse, you'll pick-up the hidden layer instead.

I've seen it alot when image memes became popular. Probably, the person who sent that image to you, knew what you're going to do with it, so s/he embedded another layer which will only show up if you click+hold then move your mouse.

Some of the memes I've encountered even have multiple hidden layers. So when you click+hold on the image, you pick-up a different image everytime (depending on which rotating image you happen to click+hold).

Now, if the sender doesn't know you at all, then the sender probably was too careless to do that. Or maybe it was intended for someone and the image that was sent was the same file that you should not have gotten.

Or, the source of the image and not the sender was the careless one (or knew you).

I think it is also possible with PNG image files. Not sure with JPG tho, probably not, the same with TIFF, not possible. IIRC, the image file should support animation for the trick to be doable (w/o resorting to video or animation files).

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:59 am

I could be a big party poop and suggest that it's a digital template of sorts used to align whatever picture will be the final one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks for the info: both of you could be right. The odd thing was when I first pulled that image out, I think it knock me out,Sleep not sure how long, but my neck was hurting, like it had been a long time. Did it do something to me? not sure.Something strange sent to my home 899258879
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something strange sent to my home   Something strange sent to my home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something strange sent to my home
Page 1 of 1