Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

something strange to report

Go down 
AuthorMessage

something strange to report Empty
PostSubject: something strange to report   something strange to report I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:57 pm

yesterday morning a lot of smoke blew down the hill from two of the nearby fires (in Ca.) the King and Yosemite.

Got so bad it was like fog with 5-8ft visibility driving.

Next ... it is clearing in late afternoon and we see they are laying ChemTrails to mix, this is producing dark grey sky which looked like it looked like it was going to REALLY DUMP for miles N and S in late afternoon.
We did get some rain about 7:00 pm for a about 5-10 minutes.

The Weird part.
It's 3:50 as I write this.. so a few minutes before I have been out to sit on the deck with Smokey (dog) and repositioned deck chair cushions when I noticed that there is on the cushions in areas hit by rain (that were not covered by others) and there is a silvery soapy like film, I've not felt anything like it before.... so beware and wash your vegetables and other garden edibles thoroughly!!

Likely those near me will think I'm insane of course but hey, then I might fit better into the rest of the insanity here anyway so who would care?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

something strange to report Empty
PostSubject: Re: something strange to report   something strange to report I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:16 am

Maybe they were 'kind' and put some fire retardant in with the aluminum et al.
You aren't alone in what you see, Spring.  The forum has a friend in Cal. who sees some pretty weird stuff  on the ground and vegetation:  sometimes shiny, sometimes slimy, sometimes filaments.  High weirdness, for sure.  And never mind the sky.
Really spacey stuff.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

something strange to report
Page 1 of 1