Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 9:50

According to Tuesday morning’s John Moore show, Chinese troops have begun arriving in America. John shares with us several instances of proof that Chinese troops are indeed now in America within the first several minutes of this video. What are Chinese troops doing in America and are they here at the invitation of Barack Obama? Are they here to take over America if we soon default upon our debt to them? 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:57 am

Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show Chinese-invasion-of-america-red-dawn-remake
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:43 am

What is that show he's talking about? Revelation. Anyone seen it?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:52 am

I wonder if he meant Revolution? Season two just started about 2-3 weeks ago. I've been keeping up with it on Hulu since the very beginning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_%28TV_series%29

Watch on Hulu and Netflix:  http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/revolution/videos-season-1/375522
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 am

I looked up Revelation, it's a web series.  The Rapture has happened and the demons are running amok killing people. the demons kind of look like the bad guy on Roger Rabbit. You know, the guy with the dip! Smile

Look what I found! http://www.christianpost.com/news/biblically-accurate-film-based-on-revelation-planned-by-christian-production-company-87898/  
Quote :
Throughout the course of two years, the company will use CGI technology to reenact some of the most epic moments from when John receives the Revelation of Jesus Christ on the Island of Patmos and pens the final and most controversial book of the Bible.

The creation of the film will be paralleled with an internet video study of the Book of Revelation that began in the beginning of this month.

"This is a new concept of study. It makes sense in our technology-type world that this would happen," said Bible Teacher David Hocking of Hope for Today Ministries. "It's a video program with a movie of the book of revelation, only you get it in segments, every month for two every week of that month. This is one of the finest ways I have ever seen to study the Bible, and what a great book to start with."
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:19 am

Quote :
Hocking will be featured in the study as a speaker along with many other Christian teachers who plan to contribute to the project within the two years.

Some of these other teachers include Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum of Ariel Ministries, Pastor Brian Brodersen of Back to Basics Radio, and Dr. David Reagan of Lamb & Lion Ministries.
this may be super!!!! Smile I'm kind of excited to see it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:25 am

It's a bible study! Wow! We could all have a great time with this, maybe. Smile Watch the episode, discuss it amongst ourselves. group hug 

ON a side note, completely unrelated.....if you give your dog beans, be prepared to move your laptop to another room Smile wow! That's stinky! lol
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:31 am

It's $10 a month...... disappointed, but hey! Stuff costs to make. Maybe I can use the money

I've saved on my insurance through the Affordable care act. OH wait, I didn't save any money, in fact I will have to pay a fine, I mean tax this year. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:33 pm

A web series 'eh? Well I never knew about that until now. Thanks for the info Delfi.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Posted that picture few years back along with Idaho story etc so it isn't new here.
But welcome as a refresher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show   Chinese Troops In America Confirmed? The John Moore Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1