Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love these guy's they R #2 to Jesus!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I love these guy's they R #2 to Jesus! Empty
PostSubject: I love these guy's they R #2 to Jesus!   I love these guy's they R #2 to Jesus! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Agree or disagree with me I don't care. Just watch and know you have friends to stick up for you until the Lord comes!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I love these guy's they R #2 to Jesus! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love these guy's they R #2 to Jesus!   I love these guy's they R #2 to Jesus! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:30 am

He's a sweetheart. Probably not what he wants to be called. But, this all-out violence on the
'home turf' here is exactly what they want in order to finish the take over.

And it's looking like tptb are feeling good about coming out on top because they're pushing
the citizens harder and harder every day. If God allows it to happen, there are going to
be massive numbers of casualties.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

I love these guy's they R #2 to Jesus!
Page 1 of 1