Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons   Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Show this to your skeptical friends, LOL. Case closed.

ELECTROMAGNETIC WARFARE

Electronic warfare (EW) refers to any action involving the use of the electromagnetic spectrum or directed energy to control the spectrum, attack an enemy, or impede enemy assaults via the spectrum. The purpose of electronic warfare is to deny the opponent the advantage of, and ensure friendly unimpeded access to, the EM spectrum. EW can be applied from air, sea, land, and space by manned and unmanned systems, and can target communication, radar, or other services. EW includes three major subdivisions: Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Protection (EP), and Electronic warfare Support (ES).

Electronic attack (EA) or electronic countermeasures (ECM) involves the use of electromagnetic energy, or counter-electromagnetic radiation weapons to attack personnel, facilities, or equipment with the intention of directly affecting, degrading, neutralizing, or destroying an enemy's combat capability.

EA operations can be detected by an adversary depending on his level of technological sophistication and paranoia. Many modern EA techniques are considered to be highly classified. Examples of EA include communications jamming, IADS suppression, DE/LASER attack, expendable decoys (e.g., flares and chaff), and radio controlled improvised explosive device (RCIED) systems.

http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/new_pubs/jp3_09.pdf

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons   Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake
Infrared emissions above the epicenter increased dramatically in the days before the devastating earthquake in Japan, say scientists.

Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons Tohoku%20earthquake

Geologists have long puzzled over anecdotal reports of strange atmospheric phenomena in the days before big earthquakes. But good data to back up these stories has been hard to come by.

In recent years, however, various teams have set up atmospheric monitoring stations in earthquake zones and a number of satellites are capable of sending back data about the state of the upper atmosphere and the ionosphere during an earthquake.

Last year, we looked at some fascinating data from the DEMETER spacecraft showing a significant increase in ultra-low frequency radio signals before the magnitude 7 Haiti earthquake in January 2010

Today, Dimitar Ouzounov at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland and a few buddies present the data from the Great Tohoku earthquake which devastated Japan on 11 March. Their results, although preliminary, are eye-opening.

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.

At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.

The radioactivity from this gas ionises the air on a large scale and this has a number of knock on effects. Since water molecules are attracted to ions in the air, ionisation triggers the large scale condensation of water.

But the process of condensation also releases heat and it is this that causes infrared emissions. “Our first results show that on March 8th a rapid increase of emitted infrared radiation was observed from the satellite data,” say Ouzounov and co.

These emissions go on to effect the ionosphere and its total electron content.

It certainly makes sense that the lithosphere, atmosphere and ionosphere are coupled in a way that can be measured when one of them is perturbed. The question is to what extent the new evidence backs up this idea.

The Japan earthquake is the largest to have struck the island in modern times and will certainly turn out to be among the best studied. If good evidence of this relationship doesn’t emerge from this data, other opportunities will be few and far between.

Ref: arxiv.org/abs/1105.2841: Atmosphere-Ionosphere Response to the M9 Tohoku Earthquake Revealed by Joined Satellite and Ground Observations. Preliminary Results

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/424033/atmosphere-above-japan-heated-rapidly-before-m9-earthquake/

Follow the link if you're curious. It isn't from before its news or sorscha faal, Its from MIT.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons   Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Q wrote:
It isn't from before its news or sorscha faal, Its from MIT.

And thank You Lord for that!!!! Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons 318-25275

Every time I think of directed energy weapons I'm always forced to come back to 9-11 and buildings that just poofed into dust. Judy Woods catches hell for her research into this but I think she may be right. It's been discussed on this board and it fits with atmospheric heating, weather modification, electromagnetic warfare etc.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons   Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Fits the bill perfectly. Also explains 'molten steel' in the basement a week or so later. That much energy doesn't exactly dissipate overnight. Theoretically, the FAA would have grounded airborne flights to facilitate bringing the wave(s) in. You can't go vaporizing random airliners because that makes the story a tougher sell. (well maybe just 1, maybe?)

With that said, I'm not getting the 'warm & fuzzies' as to why the NAVY has been doing 'aerial mapping' via blimp in the Baltimore/DC area earlier this month.

(It would look bad if they inadvertently vaporized the top half of a cell tower or something of the sort on accident, but more importantly what are they up to?) 

researcher wrote:
Q wrote:
It isn't from before its news or sorscha faal, Its from MIT.

And thank You Lord for that!!!! Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons 318-25275

Every time I think of directed energy weapons I'm always forced to come back to 9-11 and buildings that just poofed into dust. Judy Woods catches hell for her research into this but I think she may be right. It's been discussed on this board and it fits with atmospheric heating, weather modification, electromagnetic warfare etc.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons   Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:44 pm

10 News Investigators find memo warning about terrorist "dry-runs" on airplanes

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/339104/0/INVESTIGATORS-Memo-warns-of-terrorist-dry-runs-on-planes

Looks like they may slap some lipstick & a new dress on it & try to sell the pig again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons   Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electromagnetic Warfare / Directed Energy Weapons
Page 1 of 1