Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons?   BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 10:23 am

site down or blocked? maybe fixed later??

https://raygano.com/breaking-news-woolsey-fire-evidence-of-directed-energy-weapon/

• BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons?:Many houses are nothing but literal ash, yet green lawns, trees, plastic garbage cans, other things effected by heat are still there. Just the structures and vehicles have been destroyed 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons?   BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 1:31 pm

RAY IS BEING CENSORED... THE ARTICLE SHOWS ON HIS PAGE BUT CANNOT BE ACCESSED!

https://youtu.be/l6BEjoejYZM

ARTICLE IS ON THIS PAGE BUT CANNOT BE ACCESSED :
https://raygano.com

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? DEW-proof-324x160
Ray Gano -

November 14, 2018

By Ray Gano I Have been reviewing a LOT of pictures of the Woolsey fire in Southern California. There are a lot of questionable things...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BRIDGE    BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 1:34 pm

https://youtu.be/9l_TlZsLaYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGELCTS5rH8&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons?   BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 1:41 pm

I've been able to reconstruct this link some...trying to finish

[size=40]BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons?

By Ray Gano -

November 14, 2018

[/size]

Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? Ray-gano-10-15-18-med-225x300By Ray Gano
I Have been reviewing a LOT of pictures of the Woolsey fire in Southern California. There are a lot of questionable things I see. Many houses are nothing but literal ash, yet green lawns, trees, plastic garbage cans, other things effected by heat are still there. Just the structures and vehicles have been utterly destroyed.
I have posted a video of a bridge in the Woolsey fire area. NOTE the green trees all around the bridge, water flowing under the bridge yet there is a gigantic hole in the middle of the bridge with burn out tar and the metal beams warped.
If this is fire, then why isn’t anything else burnt around it? I believe that this is evidences of a D.E.W.
BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? Bridge-2
BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? Bridge-3

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? Bridge-3

NOTE – Green vegetation & a flowing river

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? Bridge-5
There is a hole in the middle of the bridge. Again, note the vegetation around the bridge. If the fire is that hot to burn asphalt & cement as well as warp steel beams, then why isnt the vegetation not damaged?

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? Bridge-6

More vegetation that seems to remain in tact

Here is the whole video that I posted to my You Tube Channel. Watch it before it is possibly pulled down. https://youtu.be/9l_TlZsLaYE

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? CA-Fires-1

NOTE that only the houses are burned to the ground, literally ashes and yet the lawns and trees are pretty much untouched.

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? DEW-proof

What appears to be a Direct Energy Weapon being used to start a fire.https://raygano.com/breaking-news-woolsey-fire-evidence-of-directed-energy-weapon/

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? Fire-and-lawn

Note the lawns and green shrubs as well as the green lawn and trees not touched by the flames at all. The homes are ashes, no granite counter tops, no washing machines, nothing is left in these homes. Everything is turned to ash. At what temperature does these things turn to ash? If it’s super-hot, why are not the trees, shrubs and grass effected?

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? CA-Fires-4

DEW caught in action

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? CA-Fires-3-1024x673

Same … only the house is on fire, trees, shrubs, lawn still all green. It is like these homes were somehow targeted by some sort of weapon in the sky.

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? CA-Fires-2

Again, what melts through asphalt & concrete and warps iron beams?
Interesting it is in the middle of the bridge like something shot or melted this from above.
What I am doing is presenting you this evidence. L.A. Marzulli stated in an interview that this might be Agenda 21 in action as well as direct energy weaponry being used to target the homes and other structures.
Here are a few videos that shed light on what might be going on.

DEW Laser Fires Proven Conclusively…Again & Again & Again

Burned Out Northern California Fire Victim Questions Directed Energy Weapons and speaks about their relation to Agenda 21.

It is my goal to NOT TELL you what is going on, but to have you look into this yourself.
This is growing evidence that there is some shadow Illuminati / Luciferian government doing these sorts of things to the American people.
So why?
In this issue I have presented a really good article about Agenda 21 to help bring you up to speed.
I strongly believe that there is a shadow government that is doing these things to gain power and riches. Just look how much money is to be made rebuilding this area. That is if they are allowed to rebuild. Both of these sorts of solutions fall right in line with Agenda 21.
Here is something interesting…
BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? High-speed-trains

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? High-speed-trains

Look over this evidence, watch the videos, and ask yourself what is going on?
Some of our speakers talked about this in our Last Days Warrior Summit that is currently live with over 28 hours of videos and we are planning on adding more.
Just look at some of the titles that are being addressed.

• Don’t Feed The Beast – The Secret Agenda
  • Globally Enforced Luciferian Oath Approaching: Quotes and Other Evidence
  • The NWO and Illuminati’s Use of Halloween Today
  • The End Of America, Part 1 &2
  • Build An Ark To Protect Your Faith, Family, Finances & Future
  • Overthrow Of The Deep State: A Dream From God

Get access now to the critical information that can help you and your family navigate these perilous times we are living in.

BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? LDW-BANNER-11-02-18-1024x273

http://lastdayswarriorcon.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons?   BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 1:06 pm

SEE THIS LINKY FOR NEW DEVELOPING INFORMATION ABOUT COVER-UP BY OFFICIALS AND CORPORATIONS!!!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21218-pge-fires-rothschilds-agenda-21-what-you-want-me-to-pay-i-m-not-responsible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons?   BREAKING NEWS – Woolsey Fire – Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1