Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover. Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover.   Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:20 pm

on October 14, 2013

Posted In: Prophecy

Pastor Agusto Perez claimed to have a vision of the beginning of the tribulation believes that we are entering a new exodus time period isnt it prophetic he should say this a few weeks ago and then this prophecy should come from the steve quayle website.

Mon, 14 April 2014 at sundown (15th of Nisan, 5774

Pesach

Passover (Hebrew: פֶּסַח Pesach) commemorates the story of the Exodus, in which the ancient Israelites were freed from slavery in Egypt. Passover begins on the 15th day of the month of Nisan in the Jewish calendar, which is in spring in the Northern Hemisphere, and is celebrated for seven or eight days. It is one of the most widely observed Jewish holidays

from steve quayle’s website 

SISTER HAS PROFOUND VISION ON WHO WOULD BE ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 1999 AND WHAT HAPPENS NEXT “SOYLENT GREEN” WAS PROPHETIC AFTER ALL

Steve~

I sent Skylars vision /dream warning a my list and recieved this reply from a woman I know here in south america:

Vision I was given in 1999 that changed my life – as much as you care to know. I have been obsessed with it – the details and the understanding I was given even about things I had no idea about.

I saw the mixed-race president and was so shocked, and couldn’t get it out of my mind . It was pretty much before the internet, so I had photos of people cut out from magazines to show a little of what the people looked like. Then I even made dolls to show what I saw – of the president who was in office at the end, the wife (in a red dress), the mother-in-law, the 2 daughters, one unusually tall and the other kind of chunky – including the dog, which I am told looks like ‘BO’. I even was given their interests and facts about them, which I put together on little vignettes, with their hobbies and even demons. I have them here, and photos of them in Feb.. 2000.

Anyway, the reason I am sharing, is that I agree with everything Maurice is sharing. The end of the reign of hasatan – the end of ‘normal’ life, such as it was, began with an EMP in the US. It covered from Chicago eastward, and some west, but the ‘leaders’ were so glad they had re-created the white house in Denver. The power never really got turned back on. Even at the end of the extremely detailed Vision, I never knew if an enemy country did it to us, or our ‘leaders’, or if it was a sun flare or something from nature. I saw the ‘sanctuaries’ for the displaced – FEMA camps – and what happened there.
It is my opinion that about April, 2014, is the beginning of the last tribulation – the last 3.5 years. I put together a 300 slide powerpoint presentation to go with the book, 15′ long diorama and much more . But I wasnt allowed to speak of it for ten years. Now I can.

This is my strongest agreement (w/ Maurice Skylars vision)possible on this warning. Yes, I saw it, too. People starving, riots in every city and the leaders saying “it will be okay, we’ll take you to the sanctuaries”. There, they are processed -beautiful children and the smartest, most complacent people are fed – the others are quietly guillotined and made into spare parts for surgeries of the inner circle, and made into feed/food.

source
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover.   Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Be careful of Maurice Sklar, if that's who she's talking about. I don't remember why but about a year ago, I concluded that he was probably a false prophet.  I'm not saying he's bad, maybe just mistaken or something, anyway just  put on your discernment glasses. Smile

April next year is when John Kerry (who served in Vietnam)  expects to finalize the peace deal he's working on with Israel. It may end up that most of Judah is given up to the P.A. in exchange for a new Temple on the Temple Mount.  Which sets them (jews and israeli's) up to have to flee when the AOB (abomination of des.) occurs. Interesting when things converge.
Back to top Go down
wateredseeds

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover.   Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:41 am

buzz.....CHECK WRONG! LOL. The tribulation won't begin until AFTER psalm 83. Psalm 83 could begin next year though....that's high on the list of possibilities in connection with the tetrad. Still, I think the tribulation begins in late 2015/early 2016. Still going that way....seems to be. All signs look like it any way. Though things have been kind of moving along strangely lately. Could be sooner.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover.   Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 am

dude, i agree dumasskiss is flattened 1st, but kinda think the rapture will happen on a roshashanna, w/ only 4 left till the end of the generation that saw Israel become a nation, dont know day/hour but know its near, even @ the door...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover.   Prophecy will the tribulation begin april 2014 during passover. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1