Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rapture & Passover 2014

Go down 
+8
billetman
Dove
Proskuneo
Delfi
researcher
fishesnloaves
murray leslie
scottr99
12 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

Rapture & Passover 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:17 pm

I believe during Passover week 2014, the Rapture will take place.  This is obviously next month, beginning April 14th, 2014, and ending April 22nd, 2014.

In Egypt, the firstborns of Jews were spared death by God who made death pass over their doors.  I believe this passover, God will take us out of the way of the calamity that the world will immediately thereafter, have to endure.

Just my opinion based on what I see and know to be true.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:12 pm

hope ur right, i think we ave a bit more 2 go...
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:47 am

Passover celebrates the passage into freedom for an entire people

From Luis Vega's [url= http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/Manna.pdf]site:[/url]

"The Manna stopped at or immediately after the 1st Passo-
ver once Israel entered the Promised Land. Perhaps
likewise, the LORD’s Supper that occurred before the
Passover is when the Church Age will stop. This window of
time is thus when the Rapture could take place if the
prophetic parallels are sound.

Many understand that during the LORD’s Supper, on the
Eve of Passover, the 4th Cup of Completion was not
passed around nor taken by the LORD. This was the Cup
in which Christ promised not to partake of until He would do
so again in the Kingdom with the Bride. This illustration
possibly shows that perhaps the LORD’s Supper was
indeed the beginning of the Marital Contract between the
Groom, Christ & the Disciples, the Bride"

Christ celebrated Passover with the Last Supper
Christ's next Passover Celebration => Wedding Feast?

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:19 am

I'm ready any time.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:11 pm

fishesnloaves wrote:
I'm ready any time.

As am I, ready Teddy, however I don't believe it will happen in 2014, but if it does I'll lend y'all an apologetic ear and let you explain it to me on the way up.  Wink  Best I can offer being the pre-wrath~post-trib sort of guy that I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Last edited by jem on Mon May 26, 2014 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 am

Yippee! I always love a good rapture watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: rapture watch reply   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 pm

*... not gonna happen this year, or the next.  just watch and see.   cyclops
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 pm

July 7, 2017. since we're throwing dates around, this one's mine.

7/7/17 all will be completed on that date. Something very prophetic happened to me on 7/7/2010. I felt the end of the world 3 times on that date (lights went dim, people screaming, etc). And on the 3rd time it felt like all the oxygen was gone out of the air and the only thing left were the buildings.

But I agree, there are a few more things that need to be completed 1st. So we'll see. Just remember that God is in control and He's the Master of the Universe.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:42 pm

jem wrote:
The Passover sequence can be summarised as follows:

Rapture & Passover 2014 Tab101. A blessing is said over the first of four cups of wine.

2. The host washes his hands.

3. The middle one of three matzah – that is, unleavened bread – is broken in two. One of the broken halves is hidden until after the meal.

4. The Passover story is told.

5. A second cup of wine.

6. Everyone washes their hands.

7. Bitter herbs are eaten. In Exodus 12:8 the Jews were told to eat the lamb with unleavened bread and with bitter herbs. In Hebrew the bitter herbs are called ‘maror’. They are usually grated horseradish.

8. The main meal. The main course is roasted lamb.

9. A blessing is said after the meal.

10. The broken half of matzah, which had been hidden, is brought back to the table. It has to be found by a child. The matzah is broken into pieces and distributed. Everyone eats of the bread.

11. A third cup of wine.

12. A child opens the door to see if Elijah is there. The Bible says that Elijah would come and precede the Messiah.

13. Psalms 113 to 118 – the ‘hallel’, the praise psalms – are sung.

14. A fourth cup of wine.

http://www.differentspirit.org/articles/passover_meal.php

Oh my Goodness. I got big chills reading that!! group hug 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
July 7, 2017. since we're throwing dates around, this one's mine.

7/7/17 all will be completed on that date. Something very prophetic happened to me on 7/7/2010. I felt the end of the world 3 times on that date (lights went dim, people screaming, etc). And on the 3rd time it felt like all the oxygen was gone out of the air and the only thing left were the buildings.

But I agree, there are a few more things that need to be completed 1st. So we'll see. Just remember that God is in control and He's the Master of the Universe.

Can we boop that to 7/7/16   1+6=7 ?   I might could make it that long.... 
 rapture 

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:20 pm

I'm with Tetrasonicwave on this. I think we've got a whole lotta mess to go through first.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:09 pm

It's just that a true subscriber to the Rapture also believes that it is not contingent on anything at all,
really, but that the probability grows greater each day as we see the world move towards a final
seven years.
One thing that's caught my attention is several appearances of "In one day" regarding the wrath of God, and the Day of the Lord. But I haven't researched it. Perhaps it's more in the context of
judgement. Sorry to not be better informed, atm.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:31 pm

The Coming of the Son of Man

Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The above kinda clinches it for me.  Rapture & Passover 2014 SmallBlueUpArrow
[/b]

Last edited by researcher on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clean up code)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

scottr99 wrote:
I believe during Passover week 2014, the Rapture will take place.  This is obviously next month, beginning April 14th, 2014, and ending April 22nd, 2014.

Another rapture fail. I waited until the 23rd of April before I posted this. I'm still here, you're still here, and we're all still here. Date setters always come up holding the dirty end of the stick.

====================================================

INSTALLING RAPTURE.

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:21 pm

I'm with researcher here. Obviously this was another "failed" date. What should we all know? The rapture is NOT an imminent event. It cannot happen at any time. It has a specific appointed time and that is AFTER the tribulation of those days. Point me to ONE verse in the bible that proves that the rapture can happen at any moment. If you look at the verse IN CONTEXT...you will easily be able to see that it is an assumption that the rapture is an imminent event. Paul even warned us about that day...that it CANNOT occur until certain events happen. Jesus gave us a whole list of events to happen in Matthew 24...that happen BEFORE the rapture.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Except for Luke's account, when Jesus says, Pray that you be found worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass {listed in Matt. 24} and to stand before the Son of Man.

Sigh.....I must say, there's a noticeable, ugly distinction in attitude, language and demeanor between 'camps'.  Always has been.

I'm glad I don't have to resort to my own reasoning about it.

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 pm

If Jesus paid for all things for us (and that's not an if...He DID), then why would The Tribulation not be included?  There is no fine print in that, no exceptions (This sacrifice for humanity's sin is only good through THAT date of My Father's choosing.  After which, all bets are off.), in God's Word.  If we are His Beloved (which we ARE), then why would he put His Beloved, the Bride of Christ, through such a difficult time when we are already bought and paid for? 

That's my take...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Dove wrote:

Sigh.....I must say, there's a noticeable, ugly distinction in attitude, language and demeanor between 'camps'.  Always has been.

This is so true!  It has always bothered me that non pre tribbers can be so "in yer face".... and the contempt is sad. After all, You pre tribbers are only looking for Jesus and hoping for him to return every day.  I've found that there was a lot of happiness involved with our watching and I kind of miss that. Although, in a way I guess I still have that hope but waiting for pre wrath or post trib is definitely freakin scary.  I still say that prayer passage you quoted every night. After all, if suffering the tribulation is so good, why did our Lord warn us to pray for escape?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:30 pm

fishesnloaves wrote:
If Jesus paid for all things for us (and that's not an if...He DID), then why would The Tribulation not be included?  There is no fine print in that, no exceptions (This sacrifice for humanity's sin is only good through THAT date of My Father's choosing.  After which, all bets are off.), in God's Word.  If we are His Beloved (which we ARE), then why would he put His Beloved, the Bride of Christ, through such a difficult time when we are already bought and paid for

That's my take...

It seems sensible.  Possibly to give us a chance to win a martyrs crown? isn't it all backwards to have the bride suffer for Jesus? There's no need to test the bride.
 It makes sense to have a pre trib rapture that gives the fence sitters a sure sign. I wonder if fence sitters or non believers will be convinced by the tribulation? Probably more would be if they saw their loved ones go first..... idk, just rambling here.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:02 pm

researcher wrote:
fishesnloaves wrote:
I'm ready any time.

As am I, ready Teddy, however I don't believe it will happen in 2014, but if it does I'll lend y'all an apologetic ear and let you explain it to me on the way up.  Wink  Best I can offer being the pre-wrath~post-trib sort of guy that I am.

I lean toward the same as you researcher, pre-wrath, post-trib.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:14 pm

found this on 5Doves.

Unprecidented Blood Moons

i don't mind being wrong.  but in the end i'll not be off by much.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:21 pm

sign, sign, everywhere a sign, pretend 4 1 moment i'm spoc, Christ come back w/ His wife who has made herself ready...

rev19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Christ comes back w/ is Wife,@ the end of the 7, it would be logical, if they that r worthy 2 escape would do so @ the beginning of the 7, live long and prosper...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Peace and long life brother Murray Leslie Smile
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 pm

I thought all of those same things for so many years. I still can't believe that I see it differently now....but I do. Once you remove the pre-conditioned view.....and our own desires, it becomes difficult to not just take the words at literal face value. What's so hard though....is that there are many passages that one could read and think of it as being a "pre-trib" passage. It's easy to think that, I did it for so long. I don't think people are really at fault for that. We want to believe it a certain way.

My question though. If Jesus paid the price so that we wouldn't have to experience tribulation.....why does he say that we will experience tribulation?

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."-John 16:33

He doesn't say.....in the world you can't have tribulation. He says YOU SHALL have tribulation. Let's be honest, you can't use the word tribulation when you talk about it. It isn't about tribulation. it is about WRATH.

Define the wrath of God, and when it begins....and you will probably discover your view on the rapture. I personally now believe that the wrath of God occurs during the 10 days of awe at the END of the tribulation. That's not what I used to believe, as many of you know. However, I can still see why people disagree with that. You can read one passage, and it makes you think that the wrath of God begins at the beginning of the final 7 years. You can read another, and think it is mid-trib. You can get your timing on specific judgments confused, and that will completely change your rapture viewpoint.

Matthew 24:29-31
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It's easy to see from the above that there are several parts of this passage that will tell us exactly when the rapture will happen. First, we know that the passage itself indicates that the events being spoken of happen AFTER the tribulation of those days. Cool.....does that mean that it is talking about the rapture?

1. Sound of a trumpet
2. Angels gather the elect

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."-1 Corinthians 15:52

1. Sound of a trumpet....the LAST trumpet

Whoa....wait a minute. Can any trumpet PRIOR to the trumpet spoken of being AFTER the tribulation be the "last trumpet"? No. That would be a scriptural contradiction. Hard to argue with that. Still.....not an easy subject, and I would gladly take the pre-trib position any day. If I'm wrong about the rapture...and we can get out of here BEFORE all of that junk....I would be very happy. I promise I won't complain about it. But I think we should be prepared to face the things that Jesus told us we would...and that includes tribulation. I don't believe it includes the wrath...so once again, you figure out when you think the wrath happens....put the tribulation BEFORE the wrath somewhere (some people think the first half is the trib and the last half is the wrath)....and you have a rapture theory.

May God bless us all, and get us all through whatever is going to happen with a strong faith and glorifying HIM no matter what.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:14 pm

I would also say, that I think it is easy to mistake harsh words simply for being emphatic about a viewpoint sometimes. Not to diminish of course...because I am guilty of using harsh words at times. I think this is an important subject, and I think we are all passionate about the truth. If you discover a truth...you want desperately for people to know that. However, being emphatic about it doesn't make you right.

So of course, here's to hoping I'm wrong. Seriously.......I don't want to be right on this. Someone please change my mind.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:31 pm

If we go through some or all of it we'll go through it unscathed.

No way the Father calls us to wed His Son and on the way to the wedding He allows the bride He picked for His Son to be slaughtered. I'm sorry there's just no way that's happening. What I see happening in my life is a purification, by His doing not mine. Perhaps He's getting us ready to do a major miracle through us for all humanity before it all fall apart. but Father is definitely getting me ready for something big.

Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:04 am

I have not seen or read unkindness here, as onlyoneimage put it, only passion. I want out NOW but as he/she also put it, after many years of pre-trib-rapture beliefs, I was convinced by Jesus' own words in Matthew 24 that we go through the trib. Don't want to! NO! But He seems clear about it, unfortunately. And as to the bride not deserve it... those Christians being burned alive today, beheaded, raped and tortured in Syria and Africa and other places - they don't deserve it. We in the first world don't really understand the brutality third world Christians face, and we don't want to! I don't! These beloved followers of Jesus don't deserve the awful fates they face and they are no less persons of value to Him. We have to know that awful tribulation is occurring to brothers and sisters in Christ every day in this world and realize that it could, could, happen to us before we get out of here.

One of my problems with family who believe in a pre-trib rapture is they won't prepare themselves or their families for troubled times ahead. "I don't need to worry about that Jesus is coming for me and I will watch from heaven" - Wow! I tell them go read Matthew 24 and they just smile at me in a sweet smile.

I pray for a pre-tribulation rapture but every day realize more and more that we are going to go through it, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:27 am

well, nancy...i don't know about that...hi, del...

jn14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

bottom line, to live is Christ...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:04 am

This great debate seems to be a matter of the 'flesh' at it's core, and there's no value there in the corruptible, 'fallen', and not redeemed, and the flesh counts for nothing.
Even in the Rapture, the flesh does not survive. But to be absent from the body
is to be present with the Lord, whenever the Spirit Body is gained.

Thinking on Saved's friends, what's the real danger here for professing Christians?  "Having a form of godliness but denying the Power therein."  Some make a confession of faith, but deny (deprive) the Holy Spirit His Authority over the life and the days of a believer.
"Why do you call Me Lord and not do the things I tell you."
"I never knew you."

To know Him is to have assurance in anything that might happen in this life.
Faith is a monumental power.  But it must have the unseen substance of the Spirit.

Better to be indwelled by and obedient to God's Holy Spirit who leads us into all Righteousness AND is the evidence of our partaking in the New Covenant signed by God in blood.  
Only there is the sure promise of resurrection to everlasting life, and the One Needful thing.

IF it is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me, then... I'm already dead! The Spirit Lives and my life is in Him.
"I die daily so that He might live in me".  "Move, live and have your Being in the Spirit".
"To be absent from the body is to be Present with the Lord."
"He who seeks to keep his life will lose it..."

We just need to Get already Dead (for His Sake)!  First things first.   I love you
I think Jesus meant what He said, No man knows but the Father.  We are given to know times and seasons.  
I'm not in any 'camp' anymore.  I just trust God that all things work together for good to those who Love Him and are called according to His Purpose.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 am

Saved, I wasn't talking about the forum.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:51 am

I understand that my saved family are safe as far as their eternal salvation is concerned. What I worry for them is what happens if the economy falls out leaving us with a 1930's style depression and during the years of plenty they didn't prepare by putting food by, learning skills to live and prosper as best as they can, wise stewardship stuff, you know. Growing up my elders always prepared for lean times during times of plenty. It's just smart. To hear them saying, "Jesus is coming back any time now, I don't need to prepare for rough times, He will take me out before...." 

Joseph prepared for famine during the previous times of plenty. That's a good strategy to follow, imho.

In truth, we don't know what we will face here on earth before He comes to get us. I just find it really frustrating.

Delfi, you are mentioning "other" people's unkindness about these matters. That is too true, unfortunately. I like the kindness shown here by all and that these things can be discussed. These are important matters.

Last edited by saved on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : note to Delfi)
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:39 pm

i have always bin pretrib, mostly at 1st cause judgment on an ungodly world looks to suck for them..

2peter2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the UNJUST unto the day of judgment to be punished:

here ya gotta ask your self, am i among the UNJUST, ahhh no...

as i learned more about my savior, my pretrib stance strengthened, He cant wait 2 come get us, we must be patient...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Love it, Murray. Like a hug from on High.

Back to top Go down
moses24

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 am

No one knows, only God... The important thing is we must ready anytime...

http://ny.pe
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:31 am

rev3:10 Because thou hast KEPT the word of my PATIENCE, I also will KEEP thee FROM the hour of temptation, which SHALL COME upon all the world, to TRY THEM that dwell upon the earth.

what to say...
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 am

Good point Moses24, amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapture & Passover 2014   Rapture & Passover 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapture & Passover 2014
Page 1 of 1