Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch Empty
PostSubject: Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch   Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Exclusive: Andrea Shea King: 'Welcome to the fundamentally transformed America'

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/food-stamp-free-for-all-after-ebt-glitch/

Read this article and just imagine what it would be like if we had the "cashless society" that TPTB want so much.

goooogle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch   Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch Ebt-funds-freeze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch   Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Shelves at Walmart stores in Louisiana were cleared in a shopping frenzy over the weekend after a glitch in the Electronic Benefits Transfer system allowed government food stamp recipients to make purchases without spending limits.

For two hours Saturday night, customers rang up overflowing cartloads of food at stores in Springhill and Mansfield, La., after cashiers allowed them to use their EBT cards anyway despite not showing limits, KSLA-TV reported.

“It was worse than any Black Friday,” Springhill police Chief Will Lynd told KSLA.

A Walmart spokeswoman told KSLA the company was “fully engaged and monitoring the situation and transactions during the outage.”

“We did make the decision to continue to accept EBT cards (and purchases on WIC and SNAP) during the outage so that they could get food for their families,” Walmart spokeswoman Kayla Whaling told the station.

Walmart shoppers Stan and Judy Garcia said purchases made without appropriate funds was the same thing as stealing.

“That’s plain theft, that’s stealing that’s all I got to say about it,” Stan Garcia said.”

So now that the precedent has been set, what do you suppose will happen the next time the EBT system is down?

Only next time there will not only be arrests, but probably bloodshed and maybe even martial law.

They want martial law and they WILL HAVE martial law, somewhere, somehow.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch   Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Stay tuned for the nightly newscast. Film at 11.

Last edited by researcher on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add comment)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch   Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:11 pm

"I'm sorry sir, there's no food available for paying customers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch   Food stamp free-for-all after EBT glitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1