Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away….

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away…. Empty
PostSubject: Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away….   Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away…. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:11 am

Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away….
Posted by lamarzulli on October 20, 2013
Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away…. Dr-thonasI was in the Chicago airport yesterday when my cell phone rang.  I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Mrs. Dr. I. D. E. THOMAS.  I knew what I was about to be told…

Mrs. Thomas informed me that her beloved husband Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had passed away.  He had Alzheimer’s, and was 93 years old.  When he passed, she was with him.  He held her hand tightly and then, slowly loosened his grip and passed away.

He was my mentor and he is the reason I am doing what I do today.  He was an amazing man, full of the Holy Spirit.  He was perhaps one of the most intelligent men I have ever met. He was the author of 17 books and was a life-long student of the Bible.  He was a Godly man, a devoted husband, a preacher of the word, a walking saint.   I am honored to have known him.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Dr. I.D.E. Thomas passed away peacefully into God’s Glory on August 28, 2013. Rev. Dr. Thomas was Pastor Emeritus of United Community Church in Glendale, CA and former Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church in Maywood, CA. A memorial service will be held Wednesday, September 4 at United Community Church, 333 E. Colorado St, Glendale, CA. Visitation at 10:30, service at 11:00, lunch to follow. – 

See more at:http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=166756043#sthash.fdYK4kiq.dpuf
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away….   Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away…. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Father bless Mrs. Thomas, It must be so hard for her

Father is taking his beloved peeps home, quite a lot of them it seems lately. Our loss. Sad

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away….   Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away…. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:13 pm

I didn't know he had died.  A groundbreaker, for so many of us.  R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away….   Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away…. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. I. D. E. Thomas had Passed Away….
Page 1 of 1