Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719 Empty
PostSubject: Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719   Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:44 am

Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719

Posted on October 22, 2013by CARLOS MONTAÑA
Here’s an interesting video of President* Obama’s Obamacare speech from late morning** on 21 October, 2013-
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/21/woman_nearly_faints_behind_obama_as_he_talks_about_obamacare.html

Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719 Article-2470278-18e2cb9400000578-97_634x421

Nice write-up here-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470278/President-Obama-catches-fainting-pregnant-woman.html

What is helpful about this particular video is that the time is readily visible on the screen, and we see that this whole incident of the pregnant woman fainting and Obama “catching” her occurring at the transition from 11:58-11:59 am, just after Obama utters the word “illness” (plague?).  This corresponds to minutes*** 718 & 719 of the day, with the action featured during minute 718 and post-action 719. 
 What does this all mean, if anything?  As I’ve done many times in the past, when seeking the Biblical significance of a number I use the “rule of first usage”.  So, here are the first words in the Bible with Gematrias of 718 and 719, and the verses in which they occur (courtesy http://www.biblewheel.com).  The words are clearly very closely-related etymologically.

718 = shabath [Strong's H7673]

שבת shabath {shaw-bath’} a primitive root; TWOT – 2323, 2323c; v AV – cease 47, rest 11, away 3, fail 2, celebrate 1, misc 7; 71 1) to cease, desist, rest 1a) (Qal) 1a1) to cease 1a2) to rest, desist (from labour) 1b) (Niphal) to cease 1c) (Hiphil) 1c1) to cause to cease, put an end to 1c2) to exterminate, destroy 1c3) to cause to desist from 1c4) to remove 1c5) to cause to fail 2) (Qal) to keep or observe the sabbath

Genesis 2:2 (verse order no. 33)-

“And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.“

AND
719 = shachath [Strong's H7843]

שחת shachath {shaw-khath’} a primitive root; TWOT – 2370; v AV – destroy 96, corrupt 22, mar 7, destroyer 3, corrupters 2, waster 2, spoilers 2, battered 1, corruptly 1, misc 11; 147 1) to destroy, corrupt, go to ruin, decay 1a) (Niphal) to be marred, be spoiled, be corrupted, be corrupt, be injured, be ruined, be rotted 1b) (Piel) 1b1) to spoil, ruin 1b2) to pervert, corrupt, deal corruptly (morally) 1c) (Hiphil) 1c1) to spoil, ruin, destroy 1c2) to pervert, corrupt (morally) 1c3) destroyer (participle) 1d) (Hophal) spoiled, ruined (participle)

Genesis 18:28 (verse order no. 453****)-

“Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.“

Right away when reading Genesis 2:2 this author was struck by two things.  First, it is verse order number 33, with 33 being a well-known “Christ” number and a figure also related to King David.  Second, I was reminded of this quote from Obama on 9 May, 2009 at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, to honor his first 100 days holding the office-

Quote :
Finally, I believe that my next hundred days will be so successful I will be able to complete them in 72 days. (Laughter.) And on the 73rd day, I will rest. (Laughter.)
This 73rd day or, actually, 173rd day (the number 173 means “plague” by the way), was 11 July, 2009 when Obama was to “rest”.  Almighty God rested on the 7th day, as we see in Genesis 2:2.  If we take Obama’s words of “73rd day” and subtract “7th day” we have-

73 – 7 = 66

This number 66 is one unit more than 6 “carnal man” and one unit less than 666 “antichrist” . . . hmm . . . intermediate stage of a carnal man before full transition to antichrist perhaps? . . . 6 x 11 also evinces carnal man x chaos/disorder/judgment . . . finally, 66 is the number of Books in the Holy Bible and the number of Chapters in Isaiah a “mini Bible” in itself . . .

Let’s now look at this event from yesterday, 21 October, 2013, compared to Obama’s “day of rest” 11 July, 2009, courtesy of www.timeanddate.com
From 11 July, 2009 to 21 October, 2013 is 1563 days; the first word in the Bible with a Gematria of 1563 is “kataphroneo” meaning “despise” from Matthew 18:10-
“Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.“

I find this fascinating in that Obama is pretending to “care” about this pregnant woman, and thereby also her future child, when his own history reveals the most staunchly pro-abortion President America has ever had!

Now, getting back to the featured verse Genesis 18:28, this has to do with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.  America the end times Babylon is clearly a “type” of the Cities of the Plain, as has become increasing obvious under the current President and his new “Obamacare” program.  Furthermore, America will be destroyed in the same manner as were Sodom and Gomorrah (Isaiah 13:19; Jeremiah 50:40).

It is stunning to me that these two related words, shabath and shachath, have the meanings of “rested” and “destroyed“.  Perhaps President Obama’s “rest” starting on 11 July, 2009 is a clue that this “destruction” is nigh at hand?  Methinks this is most certainly the case, and may this article represent yet another small piece of evidence being submitted for your consideration.  Yet there also remains much, much more about this incident which you sisters and brothers can discern and comment on, as I’ve but dealt with a few of the “trees” whilst the “forest” remains as yet uncut.

Repent, for our Messiah’s return is nigh,

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO
————————————————————————————————————

*A cursory explanation as to why I refer to Mr. Obama as “President” or just “Obama” when he is clearly an usurper to the throne:  although I strongly desire to refer to this man in less dignified terms, that is a carnal or fleshly desire.  The fact is that he is President of the United States of America because God has allowed it- Obama acts as a “hammer of justice” on this backslidden to apostate nation and this is all His will.  Yes, Obama is an illegal alien and not even eligible to hold the office- that is part of the tragic irony & I’ll be addressing this issue in a new article, God willing . . .

** Obviously, this event happened nearly at “high noon”, a time of revelation, of hidden things being revealed by the intense light of the sun/Light of the Son.  I do not think this is coincidental but rather we are to understand that we are approaching some event of great magnitude which will shake the very foundations of the nation.

*** If we look at “minute one” as occurring from 12:00 midnight to 12:01am we would then be discussing numbers 719 (primarily) and 720.  This still “fits” the theory presented herein as the action mainly took place between 11:58 and 11:59am.

**** 453 – 33 = 420 duration of the two verses.  This is interesting in that 420 can represent carnal man (6) x generation of man/duration of America, end times Babylon (70); 420 is also an antichrist number as per Bullinger . . .
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719   Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:43 am

Staged.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

Obama Does Care (At Least Enough to “Catch” a Fainting Pregnant Woman): A Short Study of Bible Numbers 718 & 719
Page 1 of 1