Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SQ alerts... just look at these..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SQ alerts... just look at these.. Empty
PostSubject: SQ alerts... just look at these..   SQ alerts... just look at these.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:22 pm

FEMA PROGRAMMING UPPER BRASS PHONES FOR SATELLITE UPLINK WHEN GRID GOES DOWNOct 25, 2013
My brother in law works for fema, told my sister he is programming the upper brass' phones for uplink to satellite that will provide them with the ability to communicate that will be, of course, unavailable to the rest of us when they shut down th... read more
EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE ON EBT APPLICATIONS:POSSIBLE PREPARATIONS FOR NOV 1ST CUTOFF?:Oct 25, 2013
Steve, I work for a very large merchant services provider and got a notice in my email last night regarding "Emergency maintenance on EBT applications" affecting multiple states. I will be happy to send you the communication directly. In eff... read more
MOST AMERICANS ACCUMULATING DEBT FASTER THAN THEY'RE SAVING FOR RETIREMENTOct 25, 2013
THEY JUST DON'T GET IT.......HOW INFLATION HAS STOLEN AWAY WHAT THE IRS , HEALTHCARE, AND DEADBEAT BANKERS HAVEN'T TAKEN. MIN. WAGE 1968 OF $1.60 PER HOUR= $10.75 PER HOUR 2013. REAL WAGES HAVE BEEN GOING DOWN STEADILY SINCE 1979 IN THE ILLUMINATI... read more
Militarized Police and Sheriff Depts :NATIONAL GUARD NOW UNDER DHS CONTROLOct 23, 2013
Steve, Bless you and thank you for all you do! As I'm sure most of us are, I've been very concerned about the militarization of our local police and sheriff departments. After reading your alert about East coast law enforcement officers being... read more
Over a hundred Chinese Troops in UN uniforms at the mall today!!Located close to NSA HEADQUARTERS in MD.Oct 23, 2013
My son who just graduated from high school this past year,was at our local mall for many hours today.This mall is by Ft.Meade Army Post/NSA headquarters in MD.He does not like to discuss anything like this,so I was surprised when he told me he saw ov... read more
POLICE DEPARTMENTS ALL OVER THE EASTERN US HAVE BEEN CALLED TO MEETINGS AND ASKED IF THEY WOULD DISARM THE GENERAL PUBLIC IF ORDEREDOct 23, 2013
STEVE, A GROUP OF HAM RADIO OPERATORS THAT WERE ON LAST NIGHT STATED THAT POLICE DEPARTMENTS ALL OVER THE EASTERN US HAVE BEEN CALLED TO MEETINGS AND ASKED IF THEY WOULD DISARM THE GENERAL PUBLIC IF ORDERED. I AM GETTING GREAT REPORTS THAT MOST COPS... read more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: first post with new BSD system   SQ alerts... just look at these.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 pm

This was the first post with my new BSD computer system on my pc laptop... not totally functional but number of programs and Awesome Security.
Some issues with getting the desktop environment I want but base system is rock solid.
No clickable icons yet, that will come with the desktop. These things just aren't click and install simple with BSD.
I've been messing with code and junk for a few days with this flavor which is one of the few that would even run on the laptop.

BSD for those that are not familiar is what Mac OS has been based on since 2000.
history: Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD, sometimes called Berkeley Unix) is a Unix operating system derivative developed and distributed by the Computer Systems Research Group (CSRG) of the University of California, Berkeley, from 1977 to 1995.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: SQ alerts... just look at these..   SQ alerts... just look at these.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:38 pm

"A veteran Washington D.C. investigative journalist says the Department of Homeland Security confiscated a stack of her confidential files during a raid of her home in August — leading her to fear that a number of her sources inside the federal government have now been exposed....................A search warrant obtained by TheDC indicates that the August raid allowed law enforcement to search for firearms inside her home.
The document notes that her husband, Paul Flanagan, was found guilty in 1986 to resisting arrest in Prince George’s County. The warrant called for police to search the residence they share and seize all weapons and ammunition because he is prohibited under the law from possessing firearms.
But without Hudson’s knowledge, the agents also confiscated a batch of documents that contained information about sources inside the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration, she said.
Outraged over the seizure, Hudson is now speaking out. She said no subpoena for the notes was presented during the raid and argues the confiscation was outside of the search warrant’s parameter.
“They took my notes without my knowledge and without legal authority to do so,” Hudson said this week. “The search warrant they presented said nothing about walking out of here with a single sheet of paper.”
She provided TheDC with a photo showing the stack of file folders in a bag marked “evidence/property.”"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/exclusive-feds-confiscate-investigative-reporters-confidential-files-during-raid/#ixzz2ilvTyUvQ

Straight out of NAZI Germany, the early years that is. Thought I'd post it in this thread as its not anecdotal in the least. (for the doubting Thomas' out there) Go read the comments as well, they're useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SQ alerts... just look at these..   SQ alerts... just look at these.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SQ alerts... just look at these..
Page 1 of 1