Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3 Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3   Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:17 pm

New Release! Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans For WW3! Includes Shocking Members & Organizations List Detail (Video—Must See!)

Bahman Nassiri, a Iranian Filmmaker and 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason-turned Christian, explains his knowledge of the Illuminati.

He says, “I am an Iranian exile turned into an Iranian-American film maker, and I am also a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Freemason, but I can assure you that if there are Political Lodges in the U.S. , I have not been involved with them.”

He goes on to say, “I released a feature film on 1/1/11 called ‘The Golden Veil’ which shows the conspiracy behind the Iranian revolution and the U.S. hostage crisis, foreshadowing what is happening today in the Middle East.”

He also explains the “Skull & Bones” Issue, from his perspective, and the ‘Demons’ of the Illuminati.

Bahman includes: members of the Illuminati, organizations within the Illuminati, demonic forces involved in the Illuminati, the plans they have to ignite WW3, population reduction, and their plans in the world today. Shockingly, he reveals toward the end that he is a Christian convert.

Below are some diagrams regarding the Illuminati/Freemasons organizations and royal bloodlines:
Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3 New%20World%20Order%20Organizational%20Chart

Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3 ILLUMINTA

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/10/just-released-32nd-degree-scottish-rite-freemason-exposes-illuminati-includes-list-of-known-organizations-2454946.html?utm_campaign=&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FcLcB&utm_source=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&utm_content=awesm-publisher&utm_medium=facebook-share
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3   Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:34 pm

10 families, not 15 or 13.

Revelation 17
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest, are ten kings, which yet have not received a kingdom, but shall receive power, as Kings at one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and authority unto the beast.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
For example, before 'New York' was 'New York' it was 'New Amsterdam' because the Van Duyn family bartered with the Indians for the Island of Manhattan. The Van Duyn family is Dutch, as in Dutch East India Company etc. etc.. Eventually they decided it wasn't worth fighting other indian tribes in the area & traded it to the Brits, who were better armed and employed more Hessian (German) mercenaries.
Back to top Go down

Ex-Freemason Reveals Illuminati Plans for WW3
Page 1 of 1