Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights Empty
PostSubject: ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights   ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:18 pm

I GUESS THEY ARE SENDING A MESSAGE THAT THEY MEAN BUSINESS... LET US KNOW WHERE WE STAND!!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/brennan-takes-oath-on-draft-constitution%E2%80%94without-bill-of-rights.html

Brennan takes oath on draft Constitution—without Bill of Rights

Olivier Knox
Yahoo News
March 8, 2013

“There’s one piece of this that I wanted to note for you,” spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters at their daily briefing. “Director Brennan was sworn in with his hand on an original draft of the Constitution that had George Washington’s personal handwriting and annotations on it, dating from 1787.”

“Director Brennan told the president that he made the request to the archives because he wanted to reaffirm his commitment to the rule of law as he took the oath of office as director of the CIA,” Earnest said.

The Constitution itself went into effect in 1789. But troublemaking blogger Marcy Wheeler points out that what was missing from the Constitution in 1787 is also quite symbolic: The Bill of Rights, which did not officially go into effect until December 1791 after ratification by states. (Caution: Marcy’s post has some strong language.)

That means: No freedom of speech and of the press, no right to bear arms, no Fourth Amendment ban on “unreasonable searches and seizures,” and no right to a jury trial.

ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights Mail10

hey Brennan I'll give ya the first flight of 5 sets of stairs.
come by your self chicken, cause I'll have the barby ready with skewers (only big nuff for 1):

A pin of wood or metal for fastening meat to a spit, or for
keeping it in form while roasting.
[1913 Webster]
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights   ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Thanks Spring for catching this and the explanation of the Dates of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights passed almost 4 years later by the states!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights   ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:25 am

We shouldn't be surprised at this - what can we expect from a Muslim CIA director. They aren't known for being fans of individual rights, especially freedom of speech or religion. Every senator who voted to approve this man should be removed from office. It 's like putting the fox in charge of overseeing the protection of the hen house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights   ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALERT!! Brennan, oath on draft Constitution—WITHOUT Bill of Rights
Page 1 of 1