Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  Empty
PostSubject: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:18 am

The joke's on us.THIS is how they do everything they do. Everytime you say
'how can they get away with this', this is how.
I hate to consider how many amendments to the amendments there have been, but this has to be the critical and defining starting place.

Often I marvel at the oh so great gift of knowing God.  We could each possibly have been anyone, born anywhere.
When you consider even how 'unfree' we are in fact, we have had the most important freedom of all; Freedom to Worship as we choose. Thus far.
And this must be the only freedom worth dying for, I would think, considering all it means.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:29 pm

effects of the Act of 1871

historical context of the Act
Great links at the end.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Ah ha!  Trident..fancy that!  I'm so happy you found a short video Very Happy .  I'm into another 1  1/2 hr. one and have a 3 1/2 hour one in a holding pattern. more coffee

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:34 am

I ran into this by accident today:  Mary Elizabeth Croft willingly, openly debunked herself.
Says that what 'ought to' work, doesn't, because the power, the web constructed by and for the lying opposition is too great.

What she thought she understood came tied to a faulty spirituality,
leaving her both 'correct' and 'wrong' at the same time.
(I hate when that happens.)

http://www.tirnasaor.com/forum/topics/the-latest-from-mary-elizabeth-croft

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Jem wrote:
At some point however, this system will be implementing the mark: buying and selling, commerce and all that.

You're right! And that's very good reason to listen to it all, which I will!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871    Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constitution~State's Rights Updated with the Act of 1871
Page 1 of 1