Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:18 am

Below is the blurb from Steve's web page. I'll get a link up for the show when it becomes available.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/omegamanradio2/2013/11/07/steve-quayle-live-tonight.mp3

STEVE QUAYLE LIVE ON OMEGA MAN RADIO WED 11/6 8-10PM MTN (10PM-12A EST) "ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS-"
LISTEN LIVE AT: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/omegamanradio2
or http://www.mixlr.com/omegamanradio

Last edited by researcher on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Teaser! Smile I want to listen now! It seems like SQ has been a little less panicked lately. I like that. Maybe panicked isn't the right word but I find him much easier to listen to lately.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:42 am

The durrrr-ann (quran) teaches that Jesus was whisked away up into Heaven by God instead of dying on The Cross; so the stage is certainly set for countless billions of knuckleheaded musloids to 'believe'.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 am

Come and get it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/omegamanradio2/2013/11/07/steve-quayle-live-tonight.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:52 am

Thanks

researcher wrote:
Come and get it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/omegamanradio2/2013/11/07/steve-quayle-live-tonight.mp3
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:06 am

Gonna try this again, I keep falling asleep. Researcher, thank you
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:36 am

Try and stay awake. The Quayle part is just a tad over two hours but the show is three hours. In hour three they are doing some kind of exorcism, casting out a demon, or something. You don't want to miss it.

Sounded like a pack of wolves got into the hog pen.  hide  There was some serious carrying on, that's for sure. noevil
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:39 am

OMGOSH!!!! I slept through the exorcism.... Thank God I didn't wake up to that!!!!hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 am

Hey, I have this new scenario based on the fact that years ago ufo disables missiles launched etc, how about this... if we do indeed have visitors behind the Moon... how about they disable all nuclear devices including power stations before arrival... that would give us a huge power down event. Of course dams would still provide some power probably only to limited areas.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Hey Spring, did you hear the one about the 6 tailed asteroid?   So we got that and the NEO (near earth objest) coverup, and all the ufo's playing around the sun....

I'm going out on a limb here and maybe I sound whacko but it seems like, these comets are more than mere comets, doing weird things and not acting ordinary.  I think the war in Heaven is beginning and the evil angels are gathering. Keep your eyes on the sky, and your mind fixed on the promise. It may start getting extra weird.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:05 pm

ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] Hs-2013-52-a-print

And since when did 'asteroids' have 'tails'????

Delfi wrote:
Hey Spring, did you hear the one about the 6 tailed asteroid?   So we got that and the NEO (near earth objest) coverup, and all the ufo's playing around the sun....

I'm going out on a limb here and maybe I sound whacko but it seems like, these comets are more than mere comets, doing weird things and not acting ordinary.  I think the war in Heaven is beginning and the evil angels are gathering. Keep your eyes on the sky, and your mind fixed on the promise. It may start getting extra weird.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Q wrote:

Yeah, that! Good catch.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 pm

quietobserver wrote:

"Astro from the Jetsons"  facepalm 

ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] Image012
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:13 pm

ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] Image012

I guess we asked for it, didn't we?
ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] 268398188_640
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 am

lol!
 Laughing Laughing  you are so right, it was corny, corny, corny   Very Happy  (never post late at night on an empty stomach)
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:21 pm

researcher wrote:
Q wrote:
Yeah, that! Good catch.
Right! So is it a cometroid? heehee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]   ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALIENS AND THE COMING SAVIORS: Steve Quayle on Omegaman Radio 6 Nov [mp3 is up]
Page 1 of 1