Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!  Empty
PostSubject: Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!    Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 am

Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures! (Videos & Pictures)

Sunday, November 10, 2013 21:15
(Before It's News)

Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!  Baalbek_columns
Baalbek Pillars–Looking Up–Note All of the Hexagrams (Star of David)

Lyn Leahz | Before It’s News | 11-10-2013

People have been fascinated with ancient technology and ancient mega-structures for centuries.  From pyramids to mounds, the curiosity never ends. Many believe that ancient aliens built these vast creations, while others believe that people of that time must have had some sort of technology in order to do so.

In fact, and I’ll bring up Ben Franklin later in this post, the nephilim were taught electricity and wireless technology by the fallen angels, and more than likely handed it down to him (Illuminati/Freemason). Satan and his fallen angels knew about all these things long before we ever did! The ancient Egyptians worshiped the false nephilim gods, and the technology taught them by the fallen angels was more than likely passed down from generation to generation.

And for a Biblical approach to this subject: electricity, pyramids, and the ancients. This one is mind blowing, to say the least! The pyramids never contained any bodies at all. Instead, they were a highly technological device built to transmit electricity through pink granite stone. John Mittendorf explains this in full detail, also usuing visual charts for better understanding. This video is a must-see:

Did Ancient Egyptians Use Pyramids to Generate Electricty? The Answer is Yes! John Mittendorf

If you are interested in the information about the Giza Power Plant mentioned in the above video, here is the video on that. I agree with Christopher Dunn, that these structures were way too huge to have been wasted on one or two dead human bodies. What’s more, there have never been any dead bodies found in any of the pyramids. This is what led Christopher to his study and research on the pyramids.
Christopher Dunn–Lost Technology of Ancient Egypt

I do disagree with what this man says regarding ‘who’ could have created these mega-structures.  His stance is interesting, however, I do study the Nephilim and the Sons of God (Fallen Angels). I have posted this video by Trey Smith before.

That is because he does such an impressive job explaining, using visuals and evidence, in order to to do. When you have time, this video by Trey Smith is an absolute must-see! Even a scholar could not watch this and argue. Again, very impressive video!

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim

more

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/11/nwo-debunked-nephilim-discovered-our-wireless-technology-thousands-of-years-ago-includes-detailed-look-globally-into-ancient-mega-structures-videos-pictures-2455570.html
Back to top Go down

Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!    Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:25 am

Below the stone patio (I'll call it) and I believe it is south of Giza there is a chamber where organic items were found that could have been used to make up a capacitor storage for electricity coming down the pyramid chamber passage. The passage was said to have torch burn marks on the walls but others later said it was continuous to the bottom which leads them to think it is from electrical discharge. That capacitor storage area is also connected to the underground aquafir as are many other places around the world such as the Bosnian pyramids.
My few links:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2.htm#Geometry (you can change #2 thru 1-12 or more)

http://www.midnightsciencejournal.com/2011/09/03/solving-the-pyramids-part-iv/ (this one also can be changed iv to what ?)
Back to top Go down

Must-See! Fallen Angels Discovered Wireless Technology & Electricity–Includes Detailed Look “Globally” Into Ancient Mega-Structures!
Page 1 of 1