Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.

Go down 
+2
onlyoneimage
Delfi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. Empty
PostSubject: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:34 am

Hello Everyone! I've been watching some really neat rapture video's by regular peeps and thought I'd post some.  I'm seeing a connection between the "fall of America/Babylon theory and the rapture. So, let's all have some fun and help encourage each other. I'm not sure about pre or mid or post  but I'm keeping an open mind and heck, I just enjoy looking for it!

So, as this is for pre tribbers especially, please feel free to rebut elsewhere on the forum, if you really must. lol! 

Seriously though, this thread is for pre tribbers encouragement, not debate.

Last edited by Delfi on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 am

Wow, that song was awesome! I love that fella at the end, he's the best Jesus performer I've seen so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Are you the only one left delfi? Wink 

I don't think the issue is a matter of pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib. It is a matter of the events surrounding the EVENT itself. How we understand this subject, can be based on how we read certain passages. My entire life, I was taught to read passages a certain way....and that made me think one way. The hope? That all of these passages at the very LEAST show that we will be protected or escape God's wrath. Now you just have to come to your own conclusion on what constitutes God's wrath. Then you can find your answer. My opinion on this has changed at least 3 or 4 times. Where i'm at now....I probably won't change from....but i'm still hopeful no matter what plays out, and trust His faithfulness to protect me.

In that sense....we can all rest assured that the rapture will be "pre-trib". Maybe that won't have the meaning many people attach to it....but it will have the most important meaning it can....that God has a plan for His people, and will protect His children.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:02 am

One more thing. I was talking to a close friend of mine who smuggles bibles. He's been running bibles into China for 25 years, and most of eastern asia during that time as well. A couple of years ago he made his first trip into Iran. He said that the people in Iran were so kind to him and loved him very much. It seemed shocking at first, because we all know what persecution can exist in Iran. What people don't understand is that the persecution that exists there is for "public display". It's to make them afraid so they don't challenge the government. Many people wrongfully think that Islam is the greatest threat to the spread of Christianity throughout the world. Now for the horror story.

A couple of months ago, my friend went into North Korea for the first time. He had to come on a "tour" in order to get permission to go in. He said it was the bleakest place he's ever been. It was a dry run(no bibles this time, except his personal bible). He was testing the waters a little to see what the challenges are. This is what he described:

When you enter in, your bibles are all counted. When you leave, your bibles are all counted. You had better hope you leave with the same amount you came in with. Your pictures are all gone through on your cameras, and they delete anything they don't like. The people that live there aren't allowed to have bibles of their own. Real concentration camps exist to lock up Christians in North Korea. No one smiles at each other.....it is a depressing place to be. Still he was able to share the gospel with several people while he was there. The worst part?

When the children go to school, their teachers make them play a game. They tell them that when they go to sleep at night, their parents might read a little black book. The teacher tells them to go home and find that book and bring it to class tomorrow. The kids who do will get a "special prize". These children find the bibles their parents have, and bring them to school. The children are paraded around like heroes for finding them......and then when the children go home...their parents aren't there and never come back. The children are placed in a state run orphanage.

The penalty for having a bible in north korea is impossibly harsh. The lengths the government goes to keep Christianity out of their country is immeasurable. My friend told me that it is much worse than it was in China when he first started(mid 80's). The penalty in china is much less...and yet the Chinese church is heavily persecuted as well. Take that persecution and multiply it by 100....and that is north korea. In China, they take your bible away....but rarely do they imprison anyone anymore...unless they think you are a leader in the church. Still, they've backed away from that because every time they lock up some of these leaders in China.....their churches double in size. It's gotten to the point where some of them mockingly tell the agents responsible for locking them up...that they need to go back to jail again so the church will grow some more.

What is my point in all of this? That we may experience tribulation harsher than we can imagine...and yet it still will not be the wrath of God...but instead it is the wrath of satan...and his hatred for the family of God. We're waiting for tribulation to come...but it is already here. We just haven't experienced it much in the western world. We should count our blessings. Not because of the government....but because God has allowed us the freedom to seek Him in this place. Still....the alive church is found in the places most heavily persecuted.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:06 am

as i see all the unrest about..

luke21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 ¶And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

this generation is at the end, i pray i am found worthy, along with all who look to you Jesus..
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 am

onlyoneimage wrote:
Are you the only one left delfi? Wink 

I don't think the issue is a matter of pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib. It is a matter of the events surrounding the EVENT itself. How we understand this subject, can be based on how we read certain passages. My entire life, I was taught to read passages a certain way....and that made me think one way. The hope? That all of these passages at the very LEAST show that we will be protected or escape God's wrath. Now you just have to come to your own conclusion on what constitutes God's wrath. Then you can find your answer. My opinion on this has changed at least 3 or 4 times. Where i'm at now....I probably won't change from....but i'm still hopeful no matter what plays out, and trust His faithfulness to protect me.

In that sense....we can all rest assured that the rapture will be "pre-trib". Maybe that won't have the meaning many people attach to it....but it will have the most important meaning it can....that God has a plan for His people, and will protect His children.
Same here, We used to have a strong pre-trib group but I think we've lost a lot of them, too bad because the Joy of Watching  is most fun from a pre-trib position. Imo, coming from both sides.  Every Rapture watch is like waiting for christmas! And I've found that  waiting for a pre wrath or whatever  rapture is quite uninspiring. Which is why I started  this  thread. There are a lot of interesting dreams and visions out there just this last year that have the common denominator bombs/fireballs/time stopping and rapture.  I'm going to post them as I come upon them. And, now that I'm convinced 70% that America is Mystery Babs, it makes the bomb  dreams way more pertinent.  And it fires my anticipation! Smile So post away! Smile

I don't think I'll see the Wrath of God, I hope not to see the wrath of satan embodied  in the beast. But I'm ready for whatever happens and I've decided that I don't want to give up on the watching for a soon rapture, like I said it's inspiring!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:57 am

Onlyone, I just read your second post and I've been thinking about the same thing lately in regards to persecution. We may be safe so far here in America but in the world, it's terrible! Christians being persecuted at will  in every way!   which means we could be farther down the timeline than we realize. You will know that it's all over when the last free country is de-christianized.  I feel the peril even now.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:01 am

The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. 20083610

IF you want a good cry, this one will take you there, praising Jesus all the way! I've not made it quite the whole way through, it's so awful and yet wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Onlyoneimage wrote:
we all know what persecution can exist in Iran. What people don't understand is that the persecution that exists there is for "public display". It's to make them afraid so they don't challenge the government.
That sounds like the gameplan of the PTB over the USA as well.

Quote :
Many people wrongfully think that Islam is the greatest threat to the spread of Christianity throughout the world.
It's hard not to have sympathy pains for Israel. Even so, Islam is just another tool in the enemy's
hands.
What you describe in N. Korea is so, so dark.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Delfi wrote:
Quote :
Same here, We used to have a strong pre-trib group but I think we've lost a lot of them, too bad because the Joy of Watching  is most fun from a pre-trib position.

I don't think I'll see the Wrath of God, I hope not to see the wrath of satan embodied  in the beast. But I'm ready for whatever happens and I've decided that I don't want to give up on the watching for a soon rapture, like I said it's inspiring!
Hey, I'm still here...and I agree, it is much more fun to watch from that perspective.

Fully agree with the last part of your quote there Delfi!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:02 pm

I agree with Delfi.... I am still here watching too....regardless of what ever.....
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Delfi,

Jesus Freaks is what inspired me to become close to people like my friend(I read jesus freaks as a freshmen in high school). I've desperately wanted to go with him and help take the word of God to those people....but it costs a lot of money, and sadly I've so far not been able to. Still, I know if God wants me to that He can make it happen. My wife has made me promise that if i'm able to do it...that I won't go to north korea. We have our little one, and she's worried the risks are too much. Still, it's my goal to go to china at least.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:27 am

I wouldn't let you go to NK either! You just may actually live to come home if you go to China.  Onward Christian Soldier! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.   The Pre-trib  Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pre-trib Rapture thread, for the pre -tribbers.
Page 1 of 1