Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unbiased Approach To The Pre-Trib Rapture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlantic

Atlantic

An Unbiased Approach To The Pre-Trib Rapture Empty
PostSubject: An Unbiased Approach To The Pre-Trib Rapture   An Unbiased Approach To The Pre-Trib Rapture I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:15 pm

The Pre-Tribulation rapture belief has been dominate in the christian faith for years. It even seems to have gained momentum in popularity over the last decade. Books and, yes, even movies, have made this belief quite fashionable to hold to. But is it really what Scripture teaches?
We encourage you to join us in taking an unbiased look at what the Scriptures say about the Pre-tribulation rapture.

http://teshuvaministries.net/portfolio-post/testing-the-pre-tribulation-rapture-119-ministries/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

An Unbiased Approach To The Pre-Trib Rapture Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unbiased Approach To The Pre-Trib Rapture   An Unbiased Approach To The Pre-Trib Rapture I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Ahhhh, this is from 119 ministries. I like their ministry and their message approach a lot. They always say that they may not be right and to check everything that they present for yourselves. How can you go wrong with that? This is a ministry that I believe is really trying hard to get it right and always to be humble about it at the same time. Watch the entire "end of days" series when you get the chance.

119 is in my top ten favorite ministries.

End of Days Series - Testing the Pre-Trib Rapture from 119 Ministries on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

An Unbiased Approach To The Pre-Trib Rapture
Page 1 of 1