Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?   Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:00 am

Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?

Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? DolphHuman

This synthetic biology project by designer Ai Hasegawa imagines that a woman could gestate and give birth to a baby from another species, in this case a dolphin, before eating it. I Wanna Deliver a Dolphin... was developed by Ai Hasegawa to tackle food shortages and satisfy maternal instincts as the human population burgeons by giving women the option to become surrogates for endangered animals hunted for food. Hasegawa proposes synthesising a placenta that could support an animal in a human womb. "This project approaches the problem of human reproduction in an age of overcrowding, overdevelopment and environmental crisis," Hasegawa said. "With potential food shortages and a population of nearly seven billion people, would a woman consider incubating and giving birth to an endangered species such as a shark, tuna or dolphin?"
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?   Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 am

Gross!!!!!!!  That's just ridiculous and it makes me feel bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?   Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:13 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?   Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:29 am

Ewwww!  Have we actually come to this?

"Hey honey, let's not have real kids.  Instead, let's give birth to a shark or dolphin, then let it go so it can be eaten or something!"

If this is real, I will look forward to seeing y'all soon.  Lord come quickly.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?   Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Book of Enoch: And they even sinned against the plants and animals.

Holy Bible: As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man. (NIV)

I wonder what it was REALLY LIKE in the days of Noah? Though we think we have a pretty good idea I can't help thinking it was actually much worse than we've imagined. Small wonder that God had to destroy everything.

Humans giving birth to fish . . .

ABSOLUTELY REPULSIVE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: YUK!!!!   Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Unbelievable!!!  We know it's truly coming to this, but it's still so absolutely sickening and sad.

My kids are all grown and gone. (3 boys and a girl). I eat me a lot of beef.  Had I known, perhaps I would have waited a few years to procreate and hoped for a whole slew of daughters!

OK, bad joke.  Really bad joke.  This is soooo sick!!!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?   Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:53 pm

They are always complaining about overpopulation...in a previous link we read that Japan is not having enough babies and the older population is living too long, in China the one child policy is not doing so good....no females for the many males......what do they want? Just "mess" around on purpose? Just for the sake of it?......sick...sick...sick.....It seems to me there were no wars in the days of Noah, granted, but man, as you say Researcher....what did go on? We obvioudly can't begin to imagine it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals?   Is The Spirit Of Watchers Manifesting As A Growing Number Of Humans Want To Give Birth To Animals? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1