Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Empty
PostSubject: Major Event Trending for 11/22/13    Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morocco+sign

Note: The information that I am going to present is of vital importance, please read this carefully.

On 11/14/13 I was driving in my car and heard a history spot on the radio about John F. Kennedy. The announcer explained that it was 50 years to the day that JFK had visited Delaware and dedicated the I-95 highway on 11/14/1963. Sadly, 8 days later on 11/22/1963, as you are well aware, he was assassinated. The next year they renamed the highway the John F. Kennedy Memorial highway.

We all know how history has a way of repeating its self, and as I heard the report I wondered if President Obama was in the area on that day. The next day someone out of the blue said the traffic on I-95 was messed up yesterday because of Obama. My ears perked up. Upon investigation I found that President Obama was in the area and that he attended a fund raising dinner at the Philadelphia home of Comcast tycoon, David Cohen.

In reading the account it became apparent that Mr. Cohen and many attendees were Jewish. Another thing that caught my attention was that the Hebrew word “Dayenu” was used quite often.

Dayenu is a song that is part of the Jewish holiday of Passover. The word "Dayenu" means approximately "it would have been enough for us", "it would have been sufficient", or "it would have sufficed". This traditional up-beat Passover song is over one thousand years old...

The song Dayenu lists many of the blessings of God and after each one the word Dayenu is sung, conveying the meaning to God that if you had just stopped at one blessing it would have been enough for us. So basically this is a song of praise to God for His great blessings to His people.

During Mr. Cohen's fundraiser speech, he listed several accomplishments of the President, and after each, the crowd repeated: "Dayenu." I do not know how you perceive that, but to transfer the meaning of a song to give praise to God to any human does not sit well with me. It was almost as if the crowd was giving the allusion that they were equating the blessings and actions of God with the claimed accomplishments of President Obama.

So my question is how will God respond to this and other actions of our President and our country? Will God say Dayenu to our nation and it's leadership? Where am I going with this? The thought crossed my mind that if Obama and Kennedy were in the same area, on the same highway, and on the same day 50 years apart, will other things follow the pattern?

Let me show you some information about 11/22/13--the 50 year anniversary date of the JFK assassination--and you can make up your own mind. And let me tell you that I was awestruck at what God has allowed me to find. I think you will be too. Let’s first look at the number synchronicities in regards to 11//22/13.

The Numbers

On 1/18/09 President Obama gave a speech at the Lincoln Memorial and he and the crowd sang the song “Bye Bye Miss American Pie” which contained the lyrics “this will be the day that I die.” The Lincoln Memorial Speech on 1/18/09 to 11/22/13 is 252 weeks, or 4 yrs. 44 weeks, or on that day it will be 4 yrs. 444,444 minutes.

Lincoln was assassinated on 4/14/1865. 4/14/1865 to 11/22/13 is 148 yrs. and 222 days. 148 = 1 + 4 + 8 = 13. Lincoln was the 16th (4 + 4 + 4 + 4) President. Both were legislators from Illinois. In regards to Illinois, let me also throw in that they just had a devastating tornado outbreak in Washington, Il, which I consider to be a sign of a coming judgment on Washington, D.C.

Another person associated with the Lincoln Memorial and President Obama is Martin Luther King. MLK was assassinated on 4/4/68. 4/4/68 to 11/22/13 is 16668 days and on that day it will be 400044 hours.

MLK gave his speech at the Lincoln Memorial on 10/28/63. 10/28/63 to 11/22/13 is 50 yrs. 25 days. 25 days = 36000 minutes = 1000 x (6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6).

President Obama gave another speech at the Lincoln Memorial on the 50 year anniversary of the MLK speech. Obama’s MLK Anniversary speech on 10/28/13 to 11/22/13 is 25 days.

President Obama’s first Inauguration on 1/20/09 to 11/22/13 is 252 (weeks rounded down). 252 x 10 = 2520, the number of days in the 70th Week.

President Obama’s second Inauguration on 1/21/13 to 11/22/13 is 305 days, and on that day it will be 440,440 minutes.

Obama’s birthday 8/4/61 to 11/22/13 is 2729 weeks—makes a 911 (2+7 and 2 + 9).

9/11/01 to 11/22/13 is 4455 days.

On 10/5/2010 President Obama gave a speech in which the Presidential seal fell off the podium. Mr. Obama said “some staffer is sweating bullets.” 10/5/2010 to 11/22/13 is 1144 days.

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Presidential+Seal+Before+and+After

The Norway spiral appeared on 12/9/10, the night before President Obama received his Nobel Peace prize. 12/9/10 to 11/22/13 is 1444 days or 3 yrs., 11 months, 13 days.

Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated on 11/4/95, which is 18 yrs. (6 + 6 + 6) and 18 days (6 + 6 + 6) to 11/22/13.

11/22/13 is day 1122 of the 70th Week if the 70th Week began on 10/28/10.

So I see a lot of very interesting numbers and date connections to 11/22/13, Lincoln, MLK, JFK, and other prominent events. The way all the dates appear to align with 11/22/13 seems way beyond chance to me. And when you consider the esoteric meanings of these numbers, the synchronicities gain greater importance. Even though these numbers seem very unusual, the next set of data shook me.

The Lines

Lines or arcs on the earth can have great prophetic significance. If you are not familiar with this concept you can later see an example of this by clicking on the Fukushima Tsunami Cloud Sign link at the sidebar. In light of the prophetic significance of lines I decided to check some lines in relation to the data above. What God allowed me to find, amazed me.

I drew a line from the Kennedy I-95 dedication speech location, on the Mason-Dixon line at the MD/DE border, to President Obama’s speech location at the Mt. Airy home of David Cohen. Very near the line’s center it cuts through my neighborhood in which I lived for 23 years—maybe that is a sign that I was meant to deliver this message. The line also cuts through Rt. 322 and runs at about 47 degrees, both of which are illuminati death numbers. The Mason-Dixon line is remembered for its connection to the Civil war.

Next I drew a line from the White House to the Mt Airy location and as you can see the line comes very close to U.N., Stonehenge in England, and continues to Damascus. All of which are places of particular interest in regards to Israel.

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  White+House+Damascus

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  White+House+Stone+Henge

I firmly believe, in accordance with Gen 12:3, that a nation and its leaders will receive blessings or judgments in proportion to how they treat Israel. Something to keep in mind is that right now the USA, at the direction of President Obama is pushing Israel into a trap. And to further exasperate the problem he now refuses to even talk to Mr. Netanyahu. It is interesting to note that the distance from the White House to the Mt, Airy house is 110 NM long and runs at 50 degrees. The number 50 is quite prominent in the data above, and 110 is linked to the $1, $10, and $100 bill, and remember a sniper is on the $10 bill.

This next piece of data shook me a bit and left me astonished. I drew a line from the exact JFK assassination location to the exact MLK assassination location and continued it across the Atlantic. The line hits the country of Morocco. Here is what left me astonished, the President is scheduled to meet with the President of Morocco on 11/22/13.

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  JFK+MLK+Assassination

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morocco

That is not all; the line intersects the eastern Morocco border at 4444 NM. Next to the line and very close to the border is a sign with the letters K 4 and some other writing or symbols that I cannot discern. K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, 11 x 4 = 44. So the 44 matches the 4444 NM of the line, and do not forget President Obama is President #44. The latitude of the sign is 29 11 29 N, which makes an 11 11 11. (Note: if you know anything regarding this sign or symbols or have any other insights regarding this post, please comment below).

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Moroco+Symbol

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morocco+sign

If you extend the small side of the rectangle to the north it hits Oslo, Norway where President Obama received the Nobel Peace prize.

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morroco+sign+Oslo+2

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morroco+sign+Oslo

And if you extend the large side of the rectangle to the west it hits the Teotihuacan Pyramid complex near Mexico City. As legend has it the Blue Stone Kachina will remove his mask at Teotihuacan, and if you watch the video below you will see how ISON, and the Blue Kachina are all linked.

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morroco+sign+Pyramid

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morroco+sign+Pyramid+2

And where will ISON be on 11/22/13? Just entering Libra—the scales of justice and judgment. Maybe this is a sign of the day that God says Dayenu—it is enough—to the USA and its leadership.

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Stellarium-006

Then the thought came to me, to check the diagonals of the rectangle. I was amazed again! The one diagonal goes to Damascus, the same place the White House line went to and the other line goes to Hawaii, the 50th state and birthplace of President Obama. Three of the lines I have drawn form an Isosceles triangle in the Atlantic ocean.

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morocco+sign+diagonals

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morocco+sign+Hawaii

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morocco+sign+Damascus

Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  Morroco+sign+triangle

That is the data I have at this time. What does the data suggest to me? The data I see, especially in light of the last line that heads to Morocco, may be pointing to an event so horrific, that it makes me sick to think about it. I will let you make up your own mind.

I asked God to give me a message from His Word for President Obama. He led me to Ps 125.

1 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.

3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

4 Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.

5 As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.

America, I asked God to give me a message for this post. He led me to Nahum 3.

1 Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not;…

4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.

6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock.

7 And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee,…

12 All thy strong holds shall be like fig trees with the firstripe figs: if they be shaken, they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater.

13 Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women: the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies: the fire shall devour thy bars.

14 Draw thee waters for the siege, fortify thy strong holds: go into clay, and tread the morter, make strong the brickkiln.

15 There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm:

America we have done wickedness before the Lord and we deserve judgment. There is only one solution, we must repent.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The choice is ours; will God say Dayenu—it is enough—to America or will we turn from our wicked ways? Will it be “bye bye Miss American pie,” or will it be “forgive us Lord for we have sinned?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Event Trending for 11/22/13    Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Wow. lot of Matrix Numerology... and oh what truth in scripture.

Thanks for posting this non coincidental article
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Major Event Trending for 11/22/13    Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:05 am

Well, it all Kennedy all day here in Big D. It's also very wet and cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Major Event Trending for 11/22/13    Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:07 pm

When others get close to the truth and announce it the Glovernment needs to reaffirm their conspiratorial view on what happened.
Yes too much Kennedy on the tube of control had me also going what? Why?
Sickening isn't it, They must keep it programmed in our heads.... a couple of 0's and 1's were getting out of place.

Let's see .... where is that reset button?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Major Event Trending for 11/22/13    Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Delfi wrote:
Well, it all Kennedy all day here in Big D. It's also very wet and cold.

Quayle talked some about this last night on the Freedomizer Radio interview. The big push by MSM to hawk the party line. You know, Oswald acting alone, single bullet, yadda yadda right out of the Warren Report. Link to the show below if interested. Quayle is first two hours but stick around for hour three as it was just as interesting.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2013/11/21/weekend-vigilante

DIRECT DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2013/11/21/weekend-vigilante.mp3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Event Trending for 11/22/13    Major Event Trending for 11/22/13  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1