Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials. Empty
PostSubject: A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials.    A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials.    A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:52 pm

I guess this is just more "obama crap". Sounds like this one event, which again, sounds like would have happened very quickly (hours?), would have dwarfed what the murdering hitler did. and to think he's in control of our government and for the most part our military. complete insanity beyond anything this world has EVER known!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials.    A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Theoretically speaking, o'bomber disappeared for quite awhile in Pak n snak, even made a boyfriend or two. (Pakistan) Even sounds pretty reverent when he pronounces the word with perfect precision. (remember Bush (Scherff) 1 making a mess out of saddam hussein's name, its intentionally done out of disrespect, its an arab/musloid thing)

Now that we read the Saudi's will be taking delivery of a device or a dozen from the Pak, it isn't much of a stretch to connect a few more dots. The donkey is working hard proactively to pin the tail 'after' the fact. Re-run the dvr news & shame on everyone for not knowing it would happen.

Watched a "patriots" football game lately? Owner named the "Kraft". Look at the towers by the 50 yard line, not what's circled. I.e. the 50, 5 sided foxhole, (Pentagon), etc. etc.

A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials. Wesrevis5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials.    A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A major nuclear event has been prevented by 3 recently fired top military officials.
Page 1 of 1