Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event Empty
PostSubject: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:40 pm

If ISON is really that large and it breaks up just imagine the chunks it would likely blow into our earth orbit on it's return trip from around the sun. We can only pray that the entire mess, comet and tail trail will be sucked into the sun as it get closer to the solar surface.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:31 pm

In my honest opinion a lot more is made of this thing than is good for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:18 am

interesting...check out the picture of ancients
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Encke
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Hansilk2.png
ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event File:Hansilk2

Importance in the scientific history of luminiferous aether
Comet Encke (and Biela's Comet) had a role in scientific history in the generally discredited concept of luminiferous aether. As its orbit was perturbed and shortened, the shortening could only be ascribed to the drag of an "ether" through which it orbited in outer space. One reference, [1], reads:
Encke's comet is found to lose about two days in each successive period of 1200 days. Biela's comet, with twice that length of period, loses about one day. That is, the successive returns of these bodies is found to be accelerated by this amount. No other cause for this irregularity has been found but the agency of the supposed ether.
===================
anyone else see this stuff related to these comets? Encke (similar to ENKI), ISON ( I Son), Lovejoy (Love & Joy).

look at the order too as well as dates @ perihilion..
Encke=Next perihelion 21 Nov.. ISON=Thanks Giving (28 Nov) , Lovejoy=Christmas (21 Dec Lovejoy)

perturbed by inner planets.

this means in the past they lined up either closer or farther away.. similar to gear set with 1 odd tooth.
but remember that all these things always come back to roost at planet Earth... which I think is the one in ancient history that got hit. Ice in space = ocean water frozen, debri in Kupier belt = parts, and Earth has techtonic plates = cracks from hit and slow healing, the only one in the solar system that has them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:26 am

Also 3 comets
3 planets in an alignment with significant 144,000 measurements.

coincidence? no.

signs in the heavens... pay attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 am

http://theskylive.com/ephemerides-computation?obj=lovejoy&date=2013-11-25&h=15&m=58

gotta shut down... lost 1 puter and this IS being assaulted now have fun
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm

vids...

http://www.space.com/23752-best-yet-comet-ison-footage-from-stereo-released-video.html

If you look to the column on the right there are other interesting videos...actually talks about the comet getting ripped into 4 or whatever pieces. Gotta think that could possibly alter trajectory as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Fantastic!!!! I'll ride that train......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:01 pm

The "asteroid with a tail", anyone recall? Are there any assurances it didn't 'dive' into the sun, & went a bit behind it relative the camera? I dunno too much in the subject matter, just thinking out loud. Guessing whatever survived has quite a bit of the hard stuff left in it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Sungrazer [email=Comets‏@SungrazerComets]Comets[/email]@SungrazerComets
Alright we're calling it, and you heard it here first: We believe some small part of #ISON's nucleus has SURVIVED perihelion.

Karl Battams - NASA  

ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event Oort_cloud
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:00 am

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:07 am

ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event 28-11-13-COR2B_beacon

http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2013/11/comet-ison-its-not-dead-yet-it-may-go.html

Interesting, appears to be 'tumbling' for lack of a better term.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Comet ISON "Survives It Is A Sign In The Heavens"   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:57 am

Comet ISON "Survives It Is A Sign In The Heavens"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ISON Regaining Tail and Charge.   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:00 am

ISON Regaining Tail and Charge.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:01 pm

GROUNDZERO wrote:
Looks like the tail is responding to the change in relation to the sun..so something made it out...
Sungrazer [email=Comets‏@SungrazerComets 1mago]Comets[/email]@SungrazerComets 1mago
I can say that comet #ISON is still looking very much like a comet -- though rather a dusty one!

Karl Battams - NASA

--------------------------------

sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil - I have it bookmarked but can't paste a proper link for whatever reason (leaning toward user error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event   ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISON VIDEO: ISON WARNING Disintergration Event
Page 1 of 1