Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry! Empty
PostSubject: Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry!   Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:56 am

Watch the whole thing... toward the end is the debri before reentry and it appears it didn't come appart during re-entry. But there is supposedly a logo problem @ take off and what is seen on the debri... dunno but now I have questions about this too!

comments please!

Last edited by spring2 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry!   Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:50 am

I AM BRUSHING THIS OFF AS FAKE!

one is the logo.
two is there is not enough visible of the space station from camera focus, which I think is because artist doesn't know what it really looks like or detail would be too complicated... and also the out of focus Columbia, since there is no air this should be very crisp in detail but is not.... so, leads me to believe it is good 3d animation...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry!   Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:34 am

Glad you called fake, Spring. I was gonna do it myself. I studied this subject a while back and I'm going with the mega-lightening argument as cause for STS-107's demise. Picture below is a snapshot of that lightning strike.

Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry! Goldiepic_1068x734

See also:

http://www.columbiadisaster.info/
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/columbia-downed-by-megalightning/?article=cc6y424y
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/arch05/050223columbia.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry!   Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Fake! - STS 107 Columbia Video You Analyze Debri Field in Space Before Re-entry!
Page 1 of 1