Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope, Putin Chat For 35 Minutes, Then Both Kiss Icon Of Madonna That Putin Presents As Gift

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pope, Putin Chat For 35 Minutes, Then Both Kiss Icon Of Madonna That Putin Presents As Gift Empty
PostSubject: Pope, Putin Chat For 35 Minutes, Then Both Kiss Icon Of Madonna That Putin Presents As Gift   Pope, Putin Chat For 35 Minutes, Then Both Kiss Icon Of Madonna That Putin Presents As Gift I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Pope, Putin Chat For 35 Minutes, Then Both Kiss Icon Of Madonna That Putin Presents As Gift Images13

Pope, Putin Chat For 35 Minutes, Then Both Kiss Icon Of Madonna That Putin Presents As Gift

Russian President Vladimir Putin showed off his religious side during a visit Monday to the Vatican, stopping to cross himself and kiss an icon of the Madonna that he gave to Pope Francis. But Moscow’s improving relations with the Vatican went only so far: Putin didn’t invite Francis to visit. The Vatican said Monday that
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1