Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet Nigh Eleph Days and Babylon Shall Fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yet Nigh Eleph Days and Babylon Shall Fall Empty
PostSubject: Yet Nigh Eleph Days and Babylon Shall Fall   Yet Nigh Eleph Days and Babylon Shall Fall I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Yet Nigh Eleph Days and Babylon Shall Fall

Posted on November 26, 2013by CARLOS MONTAÑA
Urgent message which must go out today, 26 November of 2013-

Quote :
As I was beginning to suspect, and indeed documented/published well in advance, the date 28 October, 2013 was a key “pivot” and “marker” date; the numbers 515 (the Messenger), 1000 (related to God’s perfection & overcoming), 1515 (Elijah), and products related to 777 (seventy years, tribulation), notably 343 and 686, project off of 28 October, 2013 both backward into the past and forward into the future.  Fifteen (15) is therefore a key number as well, and reveals double judgment as 10 doubles 5.  This will all be explained in a lengthy article I’m working on daily, but which regrettably will take several more weeks.

Of course, the second meaning behind 28 October, 2013 was the revealing of one Carlos Montana as end times Messenger for Babylon America via the verse Jeremiah 1:5 and earlier confirmation through Cyclone Yasi.  The ultimate purpose of this Jeremiad ministry is to warn citizens and residents of an upcoming double judgment on this nation, the United States of America. 

Presumably, the Elijah-style Prophet for America will be revealed within a year or two.  I am not the Elijah, but apparently he is waiting in the wings (as it were).

The future event of which I’m speaking centers around the next Shemitah year, the beginning of which is the evening of 13 September, 2015, and continuing through most of 2016; this is Hebrew year 5776.  The year 5776 is the Masonic “year of light/Lucifer” and, incredibly, this ties in Biblically as 5776 appears also to represent the onset of active Tribulation which begins with an attack on Babylon America (perhaps shortly after destruction of Damascus), as it is 7 x 7, or 49, years after the taking of Jerusalem by Israeli forces*.  It is America’s demise which fosters the ideal conditions under which the Antichrist rises to power.  Keep in mind, our own President at the time of America’s fall is referred to by God Himself as “Lucifer” (Isaiah 14:12).

The Shemitah was not only made famous by author Jonathan Cahn of The Harbingerfame but has been confirmed to me as well through an angelic visitation on 30 November, 2012.  A dream vision of which I was the recipient and involving a heavenly angelic being occurred this very morning, and acts as a second confirmation- therefore the dire warning . . . America’s clock is now at 98:86.

CARLOS MONTAÑA
————————————————————————————————————
Endnote- The Holy Spirit has led me to move on from Comments, for most if not all new posts, which is why the Comment option has been de-activated. 

Answering Comments is both time-consuming and takes my focus off of the urgent research and scribe work I’m doing . . . besides, “time is short” or should I say “very short”?  In addition, let me just say that my patience has worn thin with the occasional vile remarks.  I do appreciate so much you wonderful sisters and brothers who are regular commenters, please understand, and I know that I’m throwing out a lot here which begs answers, so you’ll have to trust me when I say that I’m working as hard as I can on the “major” article which will bring all of the puzzle pieces together!
The title of this piece, and the contents, are somewhat cryptic as required.  This too will be explained in due time, including the reason for the urgency behind posting it today.

————————————————————————————————————
*Granted, a solid argument could certainly be made that the Hebrew year starting late 2016 and into 2017 (i.e. 5777) is the true Shemitah . . .
Jeremiah 1:5-

Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1