Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside Empty
PostSubject: Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside   Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Just found out about this one folks. Usually Tuesday's are Stan Deyo night so I didn't check things. Anyway link is below to download.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/11/27/greg-evensen-and-steve-quayle-on-gun-confiscation.mp3

Quote :
Special note: Due to emerging events combined with the schedules of those who are traveling for the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, our normal “Tuesday’s with Stan” (Stan Deyo) time slot is being rescheduled for its normal time next Tuesday.
On Tuesday, November 2013, Dr. Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle will be sharing critical, time-sensitive newly discovered plans of battle for the subjugation, arrest and even potential termination of law enforcement and citizens who refuse to comply with the upcoming plans for gun confiscation. If you are in law enforcement or are a gun owner, you need to listen to this most important broadcast. Intercessors are asked to pray for a reprieve, for a time, to bring more of his children into His kingdom.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside   Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:21 pm

researcher wrote:
Just found out about this one folks. Usually Tuesday's are Stan Deyo night so I didn't check things. Anyway link is below to download.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/11/27/greg-evensen-and-steve-quayle-on-gun-confiscation.mp3

Quote :
Special note: Due to emerging events combined with the schedules of those who are traveling for the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, our normal “Tuesday’s with Stan” (Stan Deyo) time slot is being rescheduled for its normal time next Tuesday.
On Tuesday, November 2013, Dr. Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle will be sharing critical, time-sensitive newly discovered plans of battle for the subjugation, arrest and even potential termination of law enforcement and citizens who refuse to comply with the upcoming plans for gun confiscation. If you are in law enforcement or are a gun owner, you need to listen to this most important broadcast. Intercessors are asked to pray for a reprieve, for a time, to bring more of his children into His kingdom.
Gun confiscation in this country will mean all out war.  There's no two ways about it..  The peep's I know will NEVER give up there guns unless it's bullets first and they're prepared to die for this.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside   Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Hunt.
Protect family.
Protect country.
Gone... you are a slave.

I walk where Bears and Lions walk.
Feared most is the quiet Lion, they come through the yard occasionally.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside   Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:27 am

WOW. This is a must listen show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside   Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greg Evensen and Steve Quayle on Hagmann: Gun Confiscation - Yesterday 26 Nov. & Link to mp3 Inside
Page 1 of 1