Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours Empty
PostSubject: UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours   UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Video description: "This occurred on 5/21/2011 in Ft. Worth, TX. THIS WAS FOR OUR OWN PROTECTION AGAINST OUR SO CALLED LEADERS AND THEIR BOSSES! As usual, this was not covered on the mainstream media."

Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours   UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am

Someone said to me: Has it occurred to the people who think it is a good thing that ufo's are disabling our nukes that "they" are disabling the nukes so we will have no defensive capabilities when they attack us? The fact that they don't help with Fukushima tells me that they are not here to help us with the problem of nuclear radiation destroying our planet. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours   UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:26 pm

That's a very good point and conclusion, Saved. Good to have in the pocket to meet the
need.

And I wonder about the validity of the video as well. Who can verify who, what, when,
where or why. How could this slide under the radar in such a populated area, with
such apparent, striking visibility?

Seems terribly suspicious to me. And even if it did occur just as we see it recorded,
my first 5 guesses as to 'who dun it' would not include alien UFO's.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours   UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Dove wrote:
And I wonder about the validity of the video as well. Who can verify who, what, when,
where or why. How could this slide under the radar in such a populated area, with
such apparent, striking visibility?
I wondered the same as well. The only base I can think of in the middle of a populated area of Fort Worth would be Carswell AFB, now a naval air station. I was a visitor to this base a few times as a kid back in the early 60's with my Sgt. Major uncle.

UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours 640px-NASJRB_Fort_Worth_overhead_shot

View Larger Map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours   UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFOs Silently Zapped US Military Base For Hours
Page 1 of 1