Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

!# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone Empty
PostSubject: !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone   !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:54 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-04/how-nsa-tracking-you-instant

This Is How The NSA Is Tracking You This Instant
!# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone Picture-5
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/04/2013

inShar
That little "entertaining" cell phone in your back pocket, which you are so addicted to thanks to all its apps, videos, messaging function and all other cool bells and whistles, that you can't possibly live without? It is simply the definitive NSA tracking beacon used to find where you are at any given moment. The following infographic explains how the NSA does just that...
!# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone NSA_Co-traveler_g_0
Source: WaPo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone   !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Solution, take internal battery out to disable connection with out your permission when off!
Buy backup external battery, use only when necessary OR throw the #!$@ thing in the trash and use sign language!, flags for signaling as in Navy or Smoke Signals as the Native Americans.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone   !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:02 pm

no disrespect at all to your post Spring bro, but i really could care less if those traitor bastards are tracking me. and i hope they're reading this... lol

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone   !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 pm

My cell phone is so old I don't think it has anything in it except how to make a call...I don't have reception where I live so any old cell phone does me only for emergencies. Can't even text!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone   !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Yaddy wrote:
My cell phone is so old I don't think it has anything in it except how to make a call...I don't have reception where I live so any old cell phone does me only for emergencies. Can't even text!
Who cares, but they can triangulate on any cell phone, how old, using the towers.

If you're serious about it, get yourself some aluminium wrap (reynolds wrap) and build yourself a faraday cage around the phone. Wrap it like a present using a few wraps and No Such Agency can't find it. If you don't believe me, try calling it after it has it been wrapped as a gift from you to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone   !# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!# @EN S A#! How they track your Sell Fone
Page 1 of 1