Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co. Empty
PostSubject: Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co.   Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:53 pm

gall1n
1. Informal impudence
2. bitterness; rancour
3. something bitter or disagreeable

Yeah!
Just saw a commercial for ATT
You know them?
They SOLD YOUR INFO TO eN S A!
The commercial was to Sell You Home Security!

This is the true meaning of GALL!!

I have home security, he works full time!
His name is Mr. Ruger and he has backup!

What B>S^ and GALL from these Corps e!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co.   Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co. Dogo_canario

A Presa Canario ...... can be mean as a snake.  A stranger doesn't want to mess with one of these dudes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co.   Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Yeah!
Probably pretty tough, but lead rules.
Be advised peeps, lots of hungry animals will roam the streets when money is 0 and stores have 0 dog food! They will run in packs and you will not be treated friendly like.
Remember the Detroit stories about 50,000 dogs running around... anyone heard how many they've rounded up? When cops are not paid and animal control??? Then what?
I have been faced with two large dogs, one in front and one going behind.
It is not even comforting to know I had my hand on my 6" hunting knife of carbon steel and sharp!
It was a tense situation, I had Smokey with me for a walk and they were coming for us, only one hand free and 6 ft between all characters in scene there was a lot of barking and a lot of yelling and they finally left us to walk away backwards.

I've been bitten once and some of you may have heard part of that story.. lost use of my Right hand or 3 Months... not good for a machinist!!!! Smokey has been bitten twice under my protection which failed both times as I was not armed with anything.
Smokey NOR I will be bitten again! Period! We have a leash law.. yes.. tell that to owners who are responsible!
Smokey is always on a leash for me to help control and keep him close in troubled times.
However the German Shepard that bit him on two separate occasions came out of now where and attacked! I had no time what so ever!

I no longer walk my dog our 4 block walk.
I do however walk my knife all the time with it's leash off.

Neighborhoods are more dangerous than the woods!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co.   Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Oh yeah... and the other reason lead rules in the outdoors is 5 - 12 ft yes twelve foot rattlers... timber rattlers are long!!! Mr. Ruger with first two snake shot and the rest magnums to keep the woods trekr safe. Summer is bad in dry grass so be careful, ran over a 5 footer @ sharp corner on gravel road last year nice camo job on him!
Slithered away to die I suppose, he was headed into the grass when hit and he wasn't there when we stopped to look... n I don't need to look for the rattles to impress anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co.   Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gall : the true deffinition is as close as your fone co.
Page 1 of 1