Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Jesuit Pope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sixminks

sixminks

First Jesuit Pope Empty
PostSubject: First Jesuit Pope   First Jesuit Pope I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:55 pm

http://www.whitsundaytimes.com.au/news/catholic-church-chooses-new-pope-lead-12-billion-p/1791599/

According to this article this is the first Jesuit pope. Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

First Jesuit Pope Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Jesuit Pope   First Jesuit Pope I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:00 pm

i'll second that hmmm.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

First Jesuit Pope 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down

First Jesuit Pope Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Jesuit Pope   First Jesuit Pope I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm

TOM HORNS RESPONSE TO THE NEW POPE--HE FULFILLS THE PROPHECY

Steve

I'll be back on Monday then gone all week after that. But check this out:

He absolutely NAILED the prophecy! Jorge Mario Bergoglio is Italian (Roman) and a Jesuit. This is a VERY important aspect of our prediction in our book because we said the name "Petrus Romanus" from the prophecy "implies this pope will reaffirm the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the Church and will emphasize the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Faith and the Roman Catholic Church above all other religions and denominations, and its authority over all Christians and all peoples of the world" (Petrus Romanus pgs 437-438)
Concerning the Jesuits, their order was organized "to stop Protestantism from spreading and to preserve communion with Rome and the successor of Peter..." (wikipedia)

Also note this from Wikipedia:

The 35th General Congregation of the Society of Jesus convened on 5 January 2008 and elected Fr. Adolfo Nicolás as the new Superior General on 19 January 2008. A month after, the Pope (Benedict) received members of the General Congregation and urged them to "to continue on the path of this mission in full fidelity to your original charism" and asked them to reflect so as "to rediscover the fullest meaning of your characteristic 'fourth vow' of obedience to the Successor of Peter." For this, he told them to "adhere totally to the Word of God and to the Magisterium's task of preserving the integral truth and unity of Catholic doctrine." This clear identity, according to the Pope, is important so that "many others may share in your ideals and join you effectively and enthusiastically." The Congregation responded with a formal declaration titled "With New Fervor and Dynamism, the Society of Jesus Responds to the Call of Benedict XVI", whereby they confirmed the Society's fidelity to the Pope.

Of course the 'fourth vow' is a blood oath according to some ex-catholics (http://www.redicecreations. com/specialreports/2006/04apr/ jesuitbloodoath.html)

As a Jesuit, Bergoglio makes the perfect Pope to fulfill our second book's Chardinian Jesuit predictions who argue in favor of a coming an alien savior.

Also note this Pope was elected on 3-13-13 at 8:13 (phenomenally occult numerology) Vatican time while the Pan-SARRS

Mar 13, 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Jesuit Pope Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Jesuit Pope   First Jesuit Pope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Jesuit Pope
Page 1 of 1